No announcement yet.

well Guys tomorrow is my Day, getting my left shoulder scoped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I'm talking about Trent. I had my right shoulder operated on back in 2010. It felt great after about 6 months post surgery and continues to feel good. My left shoulder needs some work now. Put the incline barbell down and start using the dumbells.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Definatly already talking to trainer buddy of mine today

at the gym as I got my last cardio and stretch before,,and said to him..I'm all about dumbells when I get back...still will always love my olympic set,,,hope one day I can do it again,,just not 3 times a week,,tha same thing over and over...time to change for the better,,thanks man,,
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Just might do that,,have my Zubus shit coming with me tomorrow

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        Good luck with it. Maybe you should let the kid post as you while you're out of commission.
        its been in my front room since my last trip to the Hospital in Dec....my good luck charm,,,, fits right over my sling,,,thanks everyone for all the well wishes,,DSG too,,,peace out..Ill be back sooner than later,,,going to go stir crazy over the next few weeks.....bedtime! 430 going to come early.... do th
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Good luck, man!
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Just stop using commas instead of periods. Jesus fucking christ. You said you explained why once but didn't link it.

Comment

Back off...it's all good.

Comment

Stop posting 2Fag
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Good luck Trent. Wishing you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Sleep in a chair? Ugh, do you have a laz-e-boy? If not, perfect time to get one.
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Good luck Trent, heal up quick

Comment

The show must go on

Good luck and don't worry too much about your guitar arm...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QjuYb_g2_o

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                        Back off...it's all good.
                        All right man. Ok.

Comment

best wishes

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                          been waiting for this for 3 years,,tore my left labrum and some other things benching Incline in 2013...the doctor took one look at my Rt shoulder and deemed it worse than my left,,so I had that one done 1st.... He's talking about cutting my Biceps tendon pulling it out of my AC joint and reattaching it over the Top,,,I don't want that, being i'm a guitar player,,So Im hoping he wont have to do that,,My recovery would be almost 4 weeks in a sling! Ugggh! Say a prayer for me that they don't have to cut and splice my tendon, or Microfracture surgery.

So this is also my break period from the board,,I take off from the End of the draft till camp every year for about 12 years now,, I will come back on and give updates,,also to chime in on Political stuff,,I can't resist....Be good and if we do a Phillies game gayte...Im in!
                          you'll be hoisting a bong easily again in no time!
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

When you get out and they want to give you drugs for pain, tell them you brought your own. Good luck!
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                              Sounds like you'll be dating the stranger for the next few weeks. Good luck with the surgery bro.. Get well soon.
                              Yo Trent!! How's the stranger treatin' ya?
                              YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                              X