Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's coming??

http://www.newyorker.com/cartoons/da...ocial_facebook
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Nobody is leaving America..Lol

There will always be more coming in than leaving

Comment

I remember when Bush was up for re-election and the same shit was running then. Comical, but doubt many moved here. High taxes and the weather sucks but we have health care!!!
      Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

To those who "threaten" to leave: If the election is all that it takes for you to leave the country, you probably shouldn't be here in the first place. Just fucking move now and give the drama a rest.

Comment

I have a standing offer to drive anyone to the airport who says they are moving to _____ if ______ is elected.

This country doesn't need fair weather Americans.

Comment

Elections are scary for some people. They seek stability. I'd suggest Iran or Saudia Arabia. You don't have to worry about silly things like electoral colleges or checks and balances there. Just live your life and know that the Ayatollah loves you!
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

North Korea is also a viable choice. And from what I've seen on Last Week Tonight, the Philippines should be an enjoyable place.

Comment

No need I will drive myself is Chump is elected.

And it is not because I am being a fair weather American, it is because I am trying to avoid my family being killed due to Nuclear Fallout

Comment

In that case go to western Canada the jet stream will take the fallout east.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

You have competition..

When Texas leaves there will be options.

As for me, Costa Rica is a wonderful place.
                    Last edited by Raptor; 05-13-2016, 12:50 PM.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I was thinking Europe, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden... My company is expanding internationally so figure I might take them up on a transfer if Chump is elected.

Then come back after his 4 years of burning the country to the ground, help start the petition to kick all of those that voted for his dumb ass to Mexico and then truly start to make "America Great Again"

In all seriousness, how in the fuck are people actually voting for that guy!?

Comment

Costa Rica sounds like a great idea, scratch Northern Europe.

I don't know though, if Chump is elected Texas may stay in whatever is left of the union

Comment

This shit is large and in charge for a reason

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                            To those who "threaten" to leave: If the election is all that it takes for you to leave the country, you probably shouldn't be here in the first place. Just fucking move now and give the drama a rest.

A true patriot stays here, gets on Facebook and endlessly shares their opinions and political solutions to make our union a greater place.

Comment

You're not going anywhere!
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X