Would it make sense for the Sixers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it make sense for the Sixers

To trade jah and the pick the Lakers owe them back to the Lakers for the number 2 pick? Simmons and ingram. Just spitballing. Off season sucks

Wow, that's actually a fantastic idea.

Jah doesn't rebound well. I'd do it.

Comment

No way they'd do it. They know they aren't getting a high lottery pick back next year (their own). Jah and a mid first round pick won't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
        No way they'd do it. They know they aren't getting a high lottery pick back next year (their own). Jah and a mid first round pick won't do it.
        Unless they get Durant, they still won't make the playoffs. It might be enough...

Comment

The Lakers are going to suck next year as well

Comment

If I'm the Lakers, you're essentially letting me draft okafor this year and giving me the draft pick that's going to kill us when we lose it. It's a win/win imo

Comment

It really comes down to whether they think Okafor will be better than Ingram/Simmons. They need a center but they need a wing too. Apparently they gave Walton a verbal agreement that they wouldn't trade the pick. If he wants to implement a system similar to the Warriors a wing may be more valuable.

Comment

I wouldn't be mad if the Sixers threw in another one of the firsts they have to make it happen. It would leave them with ingram simmons, saric and embiid coming, noel and a fuck ton of cap room to bring in a legit pg like conley and or a derozan or whoever they want... I think it could be the move that turns the whole thing around
                Last edited by Greenstealth; 05-17-2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                  I wouldn't be mad if the Sixers threw in another one of the firsts they have to make it happen. It would leave them with ingram simmons, saric and embiid coming, noel and a fuck ton of cap room to bring in a legit pg like conley and or a derozan or whoever they want... I think it could be the move that turns the whole thing around
                  They might just have the balls to do it. They seem like they are down for anything.

Comment

I wouldn't move Okafor yet. I want to see him play with some real players around him first.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      I wouldn't move Okafor yet. I want to see him play with some real players around him first.
                      Do you feel his rebounding and D will improve?
                      Last edited by Ground_Meat; 05-17-2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

You can teach that. 17.5 and 7 his first season is far from bad. No need to rush to move him. I like his skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                          To trade jah and the pick the Lakers owe them back to the Lakers for the number 2 pick? Simmons and ingram. Just spitballing. Off season sucks
                          I wouldn't mind seeing them ship Jah to the C's for #3...grab Dunn?

PG - Dunn
                          SG - Ingram
                          SF - Saric
                          PF - Noel
                          C - Embiid

This would look nice.

Comment

I agree. Overall, he had a very good rookie year. Need to see what happens with Embiid.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Embiid staying healthy is a bonus but I'd have to see it to believe it. A big man with a bad wheel is a bad combination.

Comment

Working...
                              X