No announcement yet.

Discuss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apologies, you are correct. You have taken 2 people's (with questionable political motives) opinions to back up your "crux". Brilliant.

Again, I will take the combined opinions of many typical Native Americans who were questioned randomly as a more accurate gauge of the prevailing thoughts and feelings of the majority.

As far as celebrating? I fail to see where I mentioned a celebration regarding this subject. Just thought I would bring to light how crazy, in my opinion, the PC police have taken things. If you choose to not use the word "Redskins" that is fine. I have no problem with that and it is your right. Who am I to tell you what to do or what kind of person you are based on this choice.

On the other side of the coin, I find it ridiculous that other people feel it is ok to label others as racists because they don't agree with your particular way of thinking. This poll clearly shows that the majority of Native Americans feel the same way.

Comment

I'll answer your question, no problem. The answer is NO! I wouldn't say that.

Just like I would never say "what a beautiful African American" baby you have or "What a beautiful Asian" baby you have. That is a ridiculous argument on your part to be honest. Who do you know that says that to anyone??? Ask yourself that question.

Funny, from reading posts of yours in the past I expected much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        kingjurker
        Kingtwerker
        You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Fuck the fuck off ... you know damn good and well that Asian and African American are not the equivalent of redskin.

You'd go up to the same woman, when you're not sure but you think she's possibly a Native American, and you ask: "Say, are you a redskin?"

You're a history professor and you tell the class: "Today we will be discussing the Battle of the Little Bighorn when Custer and his men were defeated by various redskin tribes."

Yeah ok.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            Fuck the fuck off ... you know damn good and well that Asian and African American are not the equivalent of redskin.

You'd go up to the same woman, when you're not sure but you think she's possibly a Native American, and you ask: "Say, are you a redskin?"

You're a history professor and you tell the class: "Today we will be discussing the Battle of the Little Bighorn when Custer and his men were defeated by various redskin tribes."

Yeah ok.
            In this world majority wins, it doesn't even bother the real REDSKINS why is it bothering you? Go find yourself another set of victims and be offended for them libiot.

Comment

The word is redSKIN ... it's patently racist.

Here's another poll, not that I need one to recognize who is, or isn't, a classless nitwit on this issue:

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwor...fensive-155143
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X