No announcement yet.

Discussion between Philly / ATL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit deal. These types of rumors are going to be circulating for months so I'm not going to go crazy just yet. My preference was to see Hinkie finish what he started. In a perfect world, I would have liked to see this team end up with Simmons or Ingram and find a way to move back up into the top five and get a guard. I truly believe Hinkie could have made that happen.

I think Colangelo is a fraud. I hope he proves me wrong but if any of these rumors are true, he will return this team to NBA purgatory in no time.

Comment

Wow. Pretty much says they're dopes if they make the deal.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        I think this article nails it when laying out all the factors

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2016/0...ns-noel-rumor/
        Very well done article. I still think I'd do the trade ONLY if a long-term contract can be worked out AND there aren't any other Sixers (or draft picks) involved.

Comment

Trading an elite defender on his rookie contract for the rights to overpay for an average point guard seems silly.

Comment

Working...
          X