No announcement yet.

posting from El Paso rest stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fucked up, I was 300 miles west of SA when I said east. your mom is still a dirty hooker.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

no worries, her pedometer says she has burned 5000 calories
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Glad to hear. Not about my mom.

I'm just glad you didn't forget your momma in a Stuckey's bathroom working her ass off to buy your kids a pecan log roll back in San Antonio.

Last edited by Drama Queen; 06-15-2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Dude that right by my place I'm off 1604 & OConner

When are you in town till?

Comment

What about Houston ??

I'm right off I-10 and Greenhouse road exit near Katy

Comment

damn homie! We rolled out this morning. Just got a room in Lake Charles.

Comment

fuck Houston and Katy and those bullshit freeways. always a cluster fuck driving on the 10.

Comment

No worries man, safe travels!

Comment

journey complete about two hours ago. now I need to find a block to set up shop.

Comment

Working...
                    X