Simmons refusing to work out for Sixers in Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simmons refusing to work out for Sixers in Philly

Colangelo sounded a little pissed off about that today.

Shits getting real!

#ingram
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 06-13-2016, 05:16 PM.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Colangelo sounded a little pissed off about that today.

Shits getting real!

#ingram
    Other great Sixers news...I read today that Saric will likely want to stay in Europe another year. The reason being is that he could make up to 10 mil more in 2018 (done with rookie scale).

Yuck.

Comment

hasn't worked out for the Lakers either

Comment

It never made sense financially for him to come this year. Zero. Nada.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

What a mess.

Comment

I'm reading that he's not working out for any teams. They apparently didn't work out Noel, Embiid or Jah. Now, if he goes and works out for the Lakers, that would piss me off.
            Last edited by McCarthy12; 06-14-2016, 08:22 AM.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

So it's a non story. Serves me right for reading Twitter and listening to colangelo's PC where he sounded butt hurt by it.

9 more days!

Comment

So it's a non story. Serves me right for reading Twitter and listening to colangelo's PC where he sounded butt hurt by it.

9 more days!
                Pretty much. Towns wasn't going to hold any workouts with specific teams last year but then he decided to have one (with Minny) like 5 days before the draft. There was some talk that the Wolves liked Jah more, so that might have been what spurred KAT into doing the workout.

If talk picks up that the Sixers like Ingram more, I think we'll see a Simmons workout then.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 06-14-2016, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Sixers just need to draft whichever player they want and disregard the wants of the kid.

Comment

If Simmons thinks Sixers like Ingram more I think he'd be thrilled at the news bc he gets to Los Angeles
                    Instead.

I'm totally buying he wants to go there more and is very conscious of his "brand".

Guaranteed he will be a complete bum here. Just cuz that's what happens to this franchise. Always.

Comment

If Simmons thinks Sixers like Ingram more I think he'd be thrilled at the news bc he gets to Los Angeles
                      Instead.

I'm totally buying he wants to go there more and is very conscious of his "brand".

Guaranteed he will be a complete bum here. Just cuz that's what happens to this franchise. Always.
                      I am pretty sure that being a bum in Philly would hurt the "brand" he is allegedly so conscious about.

Comment

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Wow, Ingram is no small (height-wise) guy. Embiid is massive.

Comment

Not a Sixers follower

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                            What a mess.
                            But certainly glad to read that something else is sanding up your ladyparts now that your previous fear of no extension for Cox has been alleviated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                              Wow, Ingram is no small (height-wise) guy. Embiid is massive.
                              Embiid, if healthy (big if), will be the driving force of sixers if they are to become a championship team, not whoever they draft in 9 days.

Comment

Working...
                              X