No announcement yet.

Soda tax passes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you out your fucking mind. KG is my connect, he gets it from a guy who also brings in blood diamonds. I have some in the fridge with a street value of 60k.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
      so does most fruit juice. This is the kind of dumb law that makes people justifiably hate liberals.

/liberal
      This is just flat out stupid.

Unintended (or maybe intended) consequences:

It will make the price of beer more competitive with a soda at the Linc. Whooo let's drink more beer!

It will make water cheaper by comparison. Whooo, let's raise the price!

I begrudgingly accept a security issue (even if I don't buy it as the rationale for the policy) but I still find it hard to believe they can't provide water at a reasonable price. A bottle of water is a buck on the street in NYC, and those guys make a profit on it.

Simply a money grab.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

If you like Asian booby juice, try the Thailand variety

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        you out your fucking mind. KG is my connect, he gets it from a guy who also brings in blood diamonds. I have some in the fridge with a street value of 60k.
        It's like craft beer over there. I like the Smilin' Thailand brewery. That booby juice comes from free ranging mamasans. They tend to eat a lot of lemon grass and coconuts along the coast. No stress. Try the "Mai Thai B Bi". Delish.

Comment

Working...
        X