No announcement yet.

Roseman knew of Johnson's suspension over two weeks ago, didn't tell Pedersen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still could have told Pederson though, right? On one hand it doesn't make sense, but, on the other hand, this organization is such a Foreskins-level mess right now, I believe it. I think Lurie has to be up there with the Snyder's of the league at this point. He has no clue.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I just thought this was interesting in view of our discussion about whether Pederson was intentionally targeted by Howlo as a lightweight.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Maybe he thought they could fight it because of the supplement so he didn't disclose to Doug right away?
        Even that doesn't make any sense. There isn't a single good reason to keep something like this from the head coach.

Since the source of the story is a two-time loser who told McLane that "all was good" a week ago, I'll wait to see what's what.

Comment

You're right - it really doesn't. This team is such a mess though. And I don't trust Howie. Not a bit. Then again, you're right that Johnson clearly isn't trustworthy. Fun stuff...
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            I just thought this was interesting in view of our discussion about whether Pederson was intentionally targeted by Howlo as a lightweight.
            I don't see what Howie gains in that scenario, but we've beaten that horse into dog food.

Let's wait and see how this shakes out. Lane Johnson isn't exactly a star witness. The dude comes across as a slightly braindead meatbag who likes to run off with the mouth. I don't trust anything he says right now.

Comment

Think I'll wait to hear some actual reporting before assuming what Roseman knew, who he told and when. Shorr-Parks is the worst. He will run with anything. He's the guy who wrote the DJax thug hatchet job.

As far as McLane and his "guys upstairs", doesn't a real reporter follow that up by asking exactly what he said to what guys upstairs?

Roseman has no interest in seeing the Eagles lose now that he's in control. Maybe there's an argument that he thinks Pederson is too much of a lightweight to waste time talking to about it but I doubt it.

Right now, the one guy who definitely looks bad is Lane Johnson. I think he'd say anything to try and mitigate his stupidity. He's already attacked the NFLPA.

We'll see.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I don't really either ... but if the intrigue is true, it makes you go hmmmmm.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I'm starting to think that Johnson wants out of Philly. But that begs the question of why he signed that new deal to begin with.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The immature athlete ...

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                    Think I'll wait to hear some actual reporting before assuming what Roseman knew, who he told and when. Shorr-Parks is the worst. He will run with anything. He's the guy who wrote the DJax thug hatchet job.

As far as McLane and his "guys upstairs", doesn't a real reporter follow that up by asking exactly what he said to what guys upstairs?

Roseman has no interest in seeing the Eagles lose now that he's in control. Maybe there's an argument that he thinks Pederson is too much of a lightweight to waste time talking to about it but I doubt it.

Right now, the one guy who definitely looks bad is Lane Johnson. I think he'd say anything to try and mitigate his stupidity. He's already attacked the NFLPA.

We'll see.
                    ....who refuses to take accountability for his actions seems the most likely scenario....unless Howie hoped it would all fall under the radar.....but all of that thinking seems counter intuitive to me.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      Still could have told Pederson though, right? On one hand it doesn't make sense, but, on the other hand, this organization is such a Foreskins-level mess right now, I believe it. I think Lurie has to be up there with the Snyder's of the league at this point. He has no clue.
                      I will never forget the time Zoli and I saw Lurie and Snyder palling around on the foreskin sideline at the Linc before an Eagles vs. foreskin game. Two peas in a pod.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                      X