• Show
Clear All

• Krapernick

BUM on and off the field.

who cares. Controversy is overblown.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      BUM on and off the field.
      This asshole has every right to protest the anthem.. However, I think he should retire immediately (why would you continue to collect a paycheck from some evil oppressive white man that you so despise)? And live in the ghetto to spread the word of what an evil opressive nation we live in. Do something about Kapernick, don't make a spectical of yourself on National TV and continue to do nothing about it. Anybody can spout hateful bullshit about the atrocities of our nation. Be a man and give up your multi million dollar contract and do something about it. Try to be half the man that Pat Tillman was and act on your words.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        who cares. Controversy is overblown.
        Tell that to the hundreds of police officers and veterans who lost their lives protecting our country home and abroad.

Comment

Agreed, its pretty hypocritical to spout off and then collect a multi milion salary.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            Tell that to the hundreds of police officers and veterans who lost their lives protecting our country home and abroad.
            the ones who died so
            This asshole has every right to protest the anthem.
            ?

Comment

Agreed on controversy overblown. People are allowed to be dumbasses whether they are wealthy or not.

Comment

the ones who died so ?
                Did you have a question?

Comment

we disagree quite a bit

This asshole has every right to protest the anthem.. However, I think he should retire immediately (why would you continue to collect a paycheck from some evil oppressive white man that you so despise)? And live in the ghetto to spread the word of what an evil opressive nation we live in. Do something about Kapernick, don't make a spectical of yourself on National TV and continue to do nothing about it. Anybody can spout hateful bullshit about the atrocities of our nation. Be a man and give up your multi million dollar contract and do something about it. Try to be half the man that Pat Tillman was and act on your words.
                  not this time. I dont expect him to be Pat Tillman or half a Pat Tillman, but come on.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

This asshole has every right to protest the anthem.. However, I think he should retire immediately (why would you continue to collect a paycheck from some evil oppressive white man that you so despise)?
                    Did he say that he despised white people?

Comment

no

Did you have a question?
                      I thought you did.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                        Agreed on controversy overblown. People are allowed to be dumbasses whether they are wealthy or not.
                        Doesn't bother me, but it's a horrible look.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I thought you did.
                          Nope. I saw you question mark and thought you had a question.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                            Did he say that he despised white people?
                            Well, when a man decides do disrespect the country and says he will not stand for the anthem of an oppressive nation I just assume he is not referring to the NAACP.

Comment

Nope. I saw you question mark and thought you had a question.
                              do you mean the ones who died so "This asshole has every right to protest the anthem."?

I mean, that's your point right?

Edited to add: I'm not saying you can't kill him for it, but it's a controversy the media is blowing up because of the way race has turned in this country. Easy clicks, views, etc.
                              Last edited by JuTMSY4; 08-28-2016, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X