No announcement yet.

So you trade Rowe because the DC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's only in the league a year ... he has physical ability ... why trade him even if he didn't pick up Schwartz's defense right away?

I smell a rat(face).
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It's not even remotely over analysis ... the guy sounded like a doofus ... he might as well have said "Shazam!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
        We're talking about ridiculous and dumbfounding statements about why the deal was made.

I understand the losing the father thing. I feel horrible for Doug and that.

If that is the case then maybe Howie should have been the one to handle the presser and not Doug. In fact, Doug likely should not have been made available at all.

But, then again, we haven't had this much head scratching after presses since Joe Banner was let go by his childhood chum.
        The NFL is amazing. People are actually breaking down press conference film.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Quick thinking. Saying what makes sense and is right.

Thinking quickly during the game. Doing what makes sense and is right.

Not related?
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
            The NFL is amazing. People are actually breaking down press conference film.
            The NFL has this country by the balls.

Comment

Word ... I tried to get ratings with the N. Korean ban on sarcasm and the "stay classy Florida" 9-11 soda display ... minor response.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Thinking quickly during the game. Doing what makes sense and is right.

Not related?
                Chip Kelly was quick thinking during press conferences. I guess the correlation between quick at the podium and making good game time decisions stopped when he started losing.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

No. It stopped with he gave away DJax, McCoy and a few others.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

I, frankly, see this as a petty Howie anti-Chip purge more than anything Schwartz is doing.
                    I dont like the trade but if Howie is on an anti-Chip purge, why didn't he trade Hicks? More value there. If Schwartz wanted Rowe, he'd still be on the team.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                    X