No announcement yet.

The coffee tastest especially grand this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost overdid the gayte, and I had to take a few of those on the way home last night.

I went into my gayte bin and pulled out a baggie of meds. At one time, our generic ibuprofen pills were orange colored and oblong. Fortunately, I realized that these pills were actually pink in color, and I stopped myself, realizing that I *almost* dropped four benadryl tablets. Now THAT would have been an interesting ride home!

Comment

It's a good day out here in Pittsburgh.

The sports radio station examples, "when we went dahn big, der was no way dey were comin back. Dem jagoffs"

it was beautiful.
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

"We got beat 'n'at."
        Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 09-26-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
          I almost overdid the gayte, and I had to take a few of those on the way home last night.

I went into my gayte bin and pulled out a baggie of meds. At one time, our generic ibuprofen pills were orange colored and oblong. Fortunately, I realized that these pills were actually pink in color, and I stopped myself, realizing that I *almost* dropped four benadryl tablets. Now THAT would have been an interesting ride home!
          Glad you noticed, you may not've made it home, no joke.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

True. Just one of those suckers puts me out for hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              True. Just one of those suckers puts me out for hours.
              PAST DAYS AT THE LINC THAY WOULD BE A GOOD THING
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
              X