X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has sent me straight to the toilet

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      So i'll let you and them decide how you proceed from now on, but you may want to *think* about it before you do anything.
      Take your own advice.

Comment

yawn
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

I do not post shit, you do I posted something as an Eagles fan and you and some of your cronies got to act like 12 year old's and giggle and make light of it all. Instead of ignoring a post you do not like or just answering like an adult. So i'll let you and them decide how you proceed from now on, but you may want to think about it before you do anything.
          So who do you think Jerry bribed/coerced so that all of the newspapers/sites would give the Cowboys a better power ranking? How deep do you think this goes?
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I believe it was the grassy knoll folks. Again.
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              So who do you think Jerry bribed/coerced so that all of the newspapers/sites would give the Cowboys a better power ranking? How deep do you think this goes?
              I bet Jerry can melt steel beams.

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
                You are dr. Dickhead
                Keep talking

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  its an Iggles message board. If you post ridiculous shit you gonna get shit back. If somebody agrees with me that makes them my cronies? A couple are, but others are as unknown to me as you are. Who, really is the 12 year old with the whining and threats?

Come on...look at your original post.

I will apologize for "get a girlfriend" that was over the top...but come on. Who gives a shit about NFL "rankings"..its week 3.
                  Look I do not want to fight on here, but ok maybe people did not like the post then ignore it and it will go away, but making smart ass remarks and calling people names is kids shit. When I say Cronies you guys have a group on here that sticks together even if you know what they are saying is wrong. I'll make this easy and just not post. But when someone reads this and makes a smart remark then, well we will see.

Comment

Look I do not want to fight on here, but ok maybe people did not like the post then ignore it and it will go away, but making smart ass remarks and calling people names is kids shit. When I say Cronies you guys have a group on here that sticks together even if you know what they are saying is wrong. I'll make this easy and just not post. But when someone reads this and makes a smart remark then, well we will see.
                    thetaintfather

Comment

You're finally getting it!
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                      X