The amount of "holes" on this roster is disturbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are who we thought they were.

That and the wide nine didn't work here before. Why did anyone actually think it would work here this time? Seth Joyner was going ape shit talking about it last night.

So the Eagles went from a gadget offense to a gadget defense.

Fraud nine.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Honestly Charles Johnson and Torrance Small were better than these bums, never mind Thrash and Pinkerton. At least Small Johnson were workaday receivers who gave an honest effort. DGB, Huff and Agholor are stealing Lurie's money. You
      Last edited by RSE; 10-17-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I'm not ready to kill the defense just yet. Schwartz has been a successful d coordinator just about everywhere he's been. Started off well here. The Minnesota offense is average so let's see how they do next week.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Washington was ranked 25th against the run...

before Sunday. How did that work out? An undrafted rookie and the offensive line of the Foreskins made them their bitch. I hope they do better too. If they don't, Pederson's "This isn't last year's team." boast is going to rank right up there with Kotite's, "I'll have to consider all my options." shot at Lurie a few years ago. Just a hollow proclamation. Jesus, how did Schwartz make Jay Gruden look like Don Coryell?
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            I don't think you can draft another wr early. They need players on the o line. They need to get younger and bigger. Kelce needs to go and they need a tackle.
            They need a CB bad. CB and Oline. Mills is too slow to play outside.

Comment

Working...
            X