X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So instead of Picking up a wide receiver we lost one

Man Peady is Killing it this week,,

No Really!!!! He's killing it!
    Last edited by TRENT; 11-01-2016, 07:26 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

More like a kick returner

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

..WR is pushing the definition.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Nobody was giving up a 3rd for Torrey Smith.

Cheer up, they were almost certainly just forced to activate Bryce Treggs and/or Paul Turner.

Comment

My bubble wasn't burst there Duckie

I knew it wasn't going to happen...just bitching a little
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

And I am for it.
          Give them a chance.
          Can they be worse?

Comment

How did you lose one ? nothing in this will be settled until the off season and he will get PTI.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              Nobody was giving up a 3rd for Torrey Smith.

Cheer up, they were almost certainly just forced to activate Bryce Treggs and/or Paul Turner.
              Huff was worth a third round pick. Matthews was worth a second round pick. Jagholor was worth a first round pick.

How is Torrey Smith not worth a third round pick? This is Howlo's decision, not Pedey's. Apparently Howie won't make a deal unless he's stealing the guy.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

You might be right, but I think the 3rd round pick is more valuable to the team at this point than a WR like Smith. Too many other needs that need to be addressed. WR is obviously a big one, but I'd rather keep the pick and try to sign DJax after the season. Smith is taking us to the promised land this season regardless.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

How many Eagle 3rd round picks have matched Smith's production? Smith fills a glaring need. DJax will be 30 next season and probably still get a bigger contract than Smith. Smith will be 28.

Comment

Djax is Fading,, 3rd Rnd Picks are too valuable to this team right now

that's a starting O lineman or Safety,,, need to keep that pick,,we are rebuilding right now.

If Djax wants to come home; he will for a fair market Price. Id like to get a few more years outta My 10 Jersey
                    Last edited by TRENT; 11-02-2016, 10:43 AM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

that's a starting O lineman or Safety,,, need to keep that pick,,we are rebuilding right now.

If Djax wants to come home he will for a fair market Price. Id like to get a few more years outta My 10 Jersey
                      Jackson isn't coming back for less than the best offer he gets. He's 30 and dinged a lot. Smith would have been part of the rebuild.

You worried the Eagles are gonna miss another Eric Rowe?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                        How many Eagle 3rd round picks have matched Smith's production? Smith fills a glaring need. DJax will be 30 next season and probably still get a bigger contract than Smith. Smith will be 28.
                        Dude, Torrey Smith has been miserable since he showed up in San Fran.

Since 2015:

TORREY SMITH- 46 rec. 862 yards 6 TD
                        JORDAN MATTHEWS- 121 rec. 1416 yards 11 TD
                        DORIAL GREEN-BECKHAM- 50 rec. 743 yards 5 TD

You really want to deal a third so you can pay 6.5 mill a season for a guy who falls somewhere in between DGB and matthews in terms of production? Maybe you should write Chip Kelly a letter explaining that. He would surely hire you for a front office job.
                        Last edited by J_Cuz31; 11-02-2016, 11:02 AM.
                        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

I guess I'm just not as high on Smith as you are. He's a good player, but nothing crazy. This team has a lot of needs. I think we need to hold on to our draft picks for o line and defensive backs.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The Key word is IF"

and I really think that if the foreskins don't throw a ton of $$$$$ at him or the Eagles offer him the same Contract he just might want to retire an Eagle.
                            Last edited by TRENT; 11-02-2016, 11:09 AM.
                            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                            "BFTR"

Comment

San Francisco has been miserable since Harbaugh left. That's not on Torrey Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X