I am in shock over the Wentz hate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    as football fans, you have to look at the big picture. there has to be growing pains unless (as someone else pointed out) you have the best Oline in football...including a great set of weapons.
    In that big picture you are looking at do you find yourself going easy on the rookie head coach?

I like Wentz and he probably has a bright future, but he is not beyond criticism.

Comment

one thing i don't understand. I know that the last play was supposed to be an inside fade and wentz sailed the ball..which means his mechanics are off right now.

That being said...why would you throw the ball to the inside where it could be picked...especially when the defender is playing inside technique?

again, poor pass by wentz...but not sure why that play would be called and not throw to the outside.

that being said...given how wentz played yesterday...he would have sailed it even more.

also...Pederson is like Reid...said, "yeah, maybe we should run it more to help wentz".

No shit...you think so?
      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
        In that big picture you are looking at do you find yourself going easy on the rookie head coach?

I like Wentz and he probably has a bright future, but he is not beyond criticism.
        He can be criticized. The whole team had a Part in the loss. However, I doubt anyone would be saying a word today had Dug kicked even one of the two FGs.

Comment

He can be criticized. The whole team had a Part in the loss. However, I doubt anyone would be saying a word today had Dug kicked even one of the two FGs.
          Same could be said for the early INTs. Coulda shoulda woulda, a loss to the Vagiants is going to breed some criticism.

Comment

Have any of you been watching the QB play in this city over the last 8 years? We've had about 2 decent seasons at the position and nothing long-term. This kid is the real deal. Give it time. Sheesh.
            I have to agree, everyone wanted Bradford out and Wentz in and got it, but Rookie Qb and Rookie Coach will make mistakes. In my opinion this team is better than each of the other 3 in the NFC east, I know we lost to all 3 but look at those games as stupid mistakes, now the Redskins may be the only real loss the Eagles do have.

Comment

Wentz will be a Pro Bowler next year and beyond. He is not Bobby Hoying, Kevin Kolb (remember 2 player of the week awards), nor Nick Foles.

Comment

Working...
              X