Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honest Assesment: I'm happy with how this season has gone so far.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
    I'm hoping for .500 this year, wild card next year, progressively deeper into the playoffs in the next few years, SB in 5 years.
    To hell with next year! They have a legit shot at winning the WC this year.

Comment

Please ... Howlo paid Crazy Eyez a bucket of money ... then paid Daniel a bucket of money ... then drafted Wentz because the Browns decided to move their pick ... then we were told Wentz would be on the bench and Crazy Eyez would be starting.

Howlo was making it up as he went along and lucked out like a motherfucker.

Which is nice ... but just sayin'
      Last edited by slag; 11-19-2016, 10:28 AM. Reason: typo
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Yeah Roach Scurry is a complete bust.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Yeah Roach Scurry is a complete bust.
          You think they should have kept him?
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

At the time I had no problem with the trade, and I'm not one of those guys who says the GM is paid to know how good a player is, when I understood moving a disgruntled big contract.

But a lot of people do take that position about GM's even when they had no objection to a move at the time it was made.

Additionally, he certainly isn't the piece of shit he looked like in Kelly's offense ... which was clearly wrong for him.

It's hard to say what the money impact was ... I have not analyzed it (nor do I want to) ... but they got dick in return (swapping 4th round picks) for a guy who I wouldn't mind the non-Kelly version of in Wentz's backfield.
            Last edited by slag; 11-19-2016, 07:32 PM.

Comment

It was a no-win situation. Would they be better off with Roach than Smallwood? I guess they could have used the Smallwood pick somewhere else then. Thats the x factor. I think they did the right thing. Not a genius move but best percentage.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I like Smallwood ... he delivers a hit when he runs and should be even tougher if he gets a little heavier/stronger.

Comment

Working...
                X