Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel bad for Agholor...I believe he needs a chance and the FO can help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for Agholor...I believe he needs a chance and the FO can help.

Guy is clearly struggling with the emotional and mental part of the game. Alot of WRs struggle in the early part of their career. He is here at least 1 more year so there needs to be a better plan.

FO needs to sit him and have him get back to basics. Work with Wentz in the offseason. Work with a top flight WR coach and a Chris Carter type in the offseason.

He needs to work with a therapist on coping skills (aka dealing with philly media/fans) and on the mental part of the game. There are a lot of good players who have gone to sports psychologists and had success.

Everything in his career has led him to this point and thats why he is a mental midget. He was drafted to replace Maclin by a guy who got ran out of town. Had a bad year 1 followed by an offseason with a traumatic experience of being extorted by a stripper. Agholor needs to mature and the FO needs to help him.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Outstanding.

Comment

I really felt bad for him when I watched him speak after the game. It's eating him up. He needs to get stauskas's sports psychologist on the line.

Comment

I was thinking Nick Stauskas should call...

and forward the name of the sports psychologist that he has been working with.

So much of the game is mental. It couldn't hurt, as it seems to have helped Nick out with his game.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Guy is clearly struggling with the emotional and mental part of the game. Alot of WRs struggle in the early part of their career. He is here at least 1 more year so there needs to be a better plan.

FO needs to sit him and have him get back to basics. Work with Wentz in the offseason. Work with a top flight WR coach and a Chris Carter type in the offseason.

He needs to work with a therapist on coping skills (aka dealing with philly media/fans) and on the mental part of the game. There are a lot of good players who have gone to sports psychologists and had success.

Everything in his career has led him to this point and thats why he is a mental midget. He was drafted to replace Maclin by a guy who got ran out of town. Had a bad year 1 followed by an offseason with a traumatic experience of being extorted by a stripper. Agholor needs to mature and the FO needs to help him.
          Yeah his feelings are just hurt. Let him stay home from school. Draw him a bath, maybe give him some crayons to express his feelings.

Will CRIS Carter help him grow or run faster? I will leave the hands out of it even. The guy can't play
          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

You're right in that he will be back next year, so your suggestion certainly couldn't hurt. But what receivers in the NFL have started off this shitty and gone on to have productive careers? Cris Carter scored 19 touchdowns in his first 3 seasons while doing copious amounts of blow. Nelson Agolohor has 2.

Comment

For an owner who placed such a premium on emotional intelligence, I don't see any of it being developed.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post

ON ONE HAND THE GUY IS A PRO AND SHOULD STEP UP AND MAN UP.
                ON THE OTHER END WHEN ANYONE GETS TO FEELING LIKE HE SEEMS TO BE, NO CONFIDENCE, NO FEELING OF BEING A PART OF 'IT', THEN WHAT CAN TALKIN TO A SHRINK HURT.

YOU MAY BE RIGHT, IF WE GOT THIS KID AT LEAST ONE MORE YEAR, THE FRONT OFFICE NEEDS TO PROTECT THEIR INVESTMENT, THEN WHO KNOWS MAYBE THE KID TURNS INTO SOMETHING SPECIAL.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

If someone on your team is struggling, you lift them up. Some people need that.

Comment

I think special is prob too far off. Servicable is more like it.

Comment

DELETED
                      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-21-2016, 09:55 AM.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

This thread tells me

Alogore should be cut immediately

Comment

The kid came into the league with lofty expectations and then got hurt and didn't contribute at all. That was a mindfuck, I'm sure. Then, as he's getting ready to try to redeem himself in year 2, he gets falsely accused of rape. Another mindfuck.

I don't know if fixing the mental will make him that much better based on his skill set, but he's going to be here either way, so it's worth a shot.

Comment

So he's dropping balls on Sunday's because of what did/did not happen at Cheerleaders on a Monday afternoon in the summer?

I've now heard it all.
                            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

So we're just not reading entire posts with any kind of comprehension of what's being said and just posting with a "tough guy Trump" shtick to everything?

I've now seen it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X