Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel bad for Agholor...I believe he needs a chance and the FO can help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    I know you're joking. rightfully so. But he just might. Some people don't respond to someone yelling at them on the sidelines. I know Greg Lewis doesn't have a lot to work with here, but he's doing a shit job with what he has
    They have $5 million invested in the guy for next year. They have to try something. As always, I blame Chump.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any situation where this approach worked for a player this bad. I may be missing someone but I'm starting to think he's just a turd. Sure, they can give it a shot but I have zero faith his hands are going to improve.

In regards to Greg Lewis, we can't say we didn't see this coming.

Comment

I'm not so sure this is on Lewis.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          I'm not so sure this is on Lewis.
          Exactly. That sideline video of him talking to aghalor like, "wtf is wrong with you?" was fantastic.

they've tried other things...benching him for right now might be the best...because so far playing through it hasn't worked.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Guy is clearly struggling with the emotional and mental part of the game. Alot of WRs struggle in the early part of their career. He is here at least 1 more year so there needs to be a better plan.

FO needs to sit him and have him get back to basics. Work with Wentz in the offseason. Work with a top flight WR coach and a Chris Carter type in the offseason.

He needs to work with a therapist on coping skills (aka dealing with philly media/fans) and on the mental part of the game. There are a lot of good players who have gone to sports psychologists and had success.

Everything in his career has led him to this point and thats why he is a mental midget. He was drafted to replace Maclin by a guy who got ran out of town. Had a bad year 1 followed by an offseason with a traumatic experience of being extorted by a stripper. Agholor needs to mature and the FO needs to help him.
            Agreed. I felt bad for him, but at least he is owning it and facing the music. He still has time to turn it around for next year,

Comment

No

Guy is clearly struggling with the emotional and mental part of the game. Alot of WRs struggle in the early part of their career. He is here at least 1 more year so there needs to be a better plan.

FO needs to sit him and have him get back to basics. Work with Wentz in the offseason. Work with a top flight WR coach and a Chris Carter type in the offseason.

He needs to work with a therapist on coping skills (aka dealing with philly media/fans) and on the mental part of the game. There are a lot of good players who have gone to sports psychologists and had success.

Everything in his career has led him to this point and thats why he is a mental midget. He was drafted to replace Maclin by a guy who got ran out of town. Had a bad year 1 followed by an offseason with a traumatic experience of being extorted by a stripper. Agholor needs to mature and the FO needs to help him.
              What he really needs is a vagina transplant. I hear they do that in Bangkok cheap.
              DB

Comment

https://www.gofundme.com/pay-the-cap...nelson-agholor

Bwhahahaaaaaa!!

Comment

Ted Ginn comes to mind only because they just talked about it on Thursday. He has been a different player in Carolina. Sadly, if Algholor could reach "Ted Ginn" level of production someday I'd consider it a win.

Comment

how does paying for the cap hit

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    help? We paid like 11 mil for a first round pick from Minnesota. It's not the money, it's the cap room for get other players to replace Jagholor.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                      help? We paid like 11 mil for a first round pick from Minnesota. It's not the money, it's the cap room for get other players to replace Jagholor.
                      It's obviously just a joke.

Comment

The only reason for this bizarre angle people are coming up with to excuse Jagholor is that its too expensive to cut him. That's it.

Try using this if you mess up at work or in daily life.

"oh, sorry,I'm just too deep in my own head,,,,maaaan"

It sounds more like an excuse for someone zoned out listening
                        to Pink Floyd than playing wide receiver.
                        Last edited by 2Far; 11-21-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

agreed.

if we're going to take a sympathetic approach to a player, i would have much preferred that we did it with huff, who is a better WR than agholor, and great on special teams. malcolm jenkins spoke out a little against the team cutting huff. i have a feeling no one would care if they cut agholor.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            agreed.

if we're going to take a sympathetic approach to a player, i would have much preferred that we did it with huff, who is a better WR than agholor, and great on special teams. malcolm jenkins spoke out a little against the team cutting huff. i have a feeling no one would care if they cut agholor.
                            BECAUSE ONE COMMITTED A FELONY, GUN OVER STATE LINE, WEED, ONE DID SOME THING STUPID IN A STRIP JOINT, WHICH BY THE WAY NO CHARGES WERE EVER FILED.
                            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                              They're in Reading, PA
                              You still hang out in Reading with Tyler's crew?

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                                I read the entire post. This isn't a tough guy schtick, so maybe it's your comprehension that's lacking.

Common sense has to prevail bro. Agholor apologists shouldn't exist. Not only does he not contribute but he hinders them.

If he has to sort shit out in his head, fine. Just don't do it on the field and collect game checks. If you STILL think this is a tough guy schtick, you sir, are a walking vagina!
                                My point was, with shit that's gone on with him over the past two years, I'm not surprised if he's extremely inside his own head. Is he good enough to contribute if they sort out that shit? I don't know. Judging by his skill set, probably not, but if he's here for next season and collecting a check, might as well try and find out.

Comment

Working...
                                X