Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    Ice cold right now. Bummer.
    I know that embiid shoots the 3 well...but I would prefer to see him work the block more.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      I know that embiid shoots the 3 well...but I would prefer to see him work the block more.
      This bayless guy blows

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        This bayless guy blows
        I don't think he's great but 11 pts 6 rebs and 6 assists in only 24 mins is pretty nice for only his 2nd game back.

Comment

And just hit a game-tying 3...14 pts.

Comment

Eh he hasn't played in a while. I think he's been fine. These minute restrictions are silly. No reason Embiid can't be out there.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Eh he hasn't played in a while. I think he's been fine. These minute restrictions are silly. No reason Embiid can't be out there.
              Can't stand okafor.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Really tough game against a decent team. If they coulda cut down on all the TOs, they woulda had it. Oh well. They are definitely improving.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                  Can't stand okafor.
                  Likewise. He sucks. Done with him. Trade his ass and keep Noel

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
                    Likewise. He sucks. Done with him. Trade his ass and keep Noel
                    Patience grasshopper, the kid is 20.

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if his head is in the game coming off the bench. I could understand his being disappointed, but he doesn't look like the same player. 1 rebound in 26 minutes last night. That's ridiculous.
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if his head is in the game coming off the bench. I could understand his being disappointed, but he doesn't look like the same player. 1 rebound in 26 minutes last night. That's ridiculous.
                        I like Jah and think he could really thrive on another team. I think a trade should be in the works.

Comment

Working...
                        X