the NFL is not an authentic product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
    This leagues about who can make everyone rich. When you are generating sales and interest, it doesn't matter who you trot out. You'll get calls and you'll get help. This is why Chip tossed Desean. Because at that time he was still a "mastermind" getting 5+ primetime audiences a season to tune in. It doesn't matter who's on the team if you are in the mix. The NFL is a soap opera for men and we are all the fools who are duped year after year into thinking the players, coaches have anything to do with it beyond conversion, sales and marketing. This is the big secret we are all too afraid to see because it means sacrificing our fandom and identity, which are like brand loyalty, an invented leash by which we are held year after year, season after season. The referees can give and they can take. Making them the ideal tool to keep the fans going back to the well.
    You are right, look around the league at the leaders $$$$$$$$$$$ makers, look around at the divisons, they needed the Packers to win. to keep interest in that race. Cowgirls are the NFL's ticket right now, go back and check out their wins over 1/2 are tainted.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      You are right, look around the league at the leaders $$$$$$$$$$$ makers, look around at the divisons, they needed the Packers to win. to keep interest in that race. Cowgirls are the NFL's ticket right now, go back and check out their wins over 1/2 are tainted.
      STRANGE, I'VE NEVER NOT WATCHED EVERY SINGLE NFL GAME THAT WAS ON, TILL THIS YEAR. I'D RATHER GET MY FOOTBALL FIX AT A GOOD HIGH SCHOOL GAME, OR SMALL COLLEGE GAME, RATHER THEN WATCH MOST GAMES THE PROS HAVE TO OFFER. THE PRODUCT IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-29-2016, 09:22 AM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
      X