Today in Wentz News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post
    I read you looking at a rookie qb with a really fucking shitty (and beat up) team around him and comparing him to other non rookies (and one rookie) with good teams.

The "fiasco" part of it was sarcasm.

Any comparison of him to 10-15 other qbs in the league is as silly to me as those who, at 3-0, anointed him the second coming of (name that HOF qb).

I'm way more concerned that this coaching staff will fuck him up than I am with him not having the goods.
    I agree with that. I have no faith at all in Pedey or Reich. None. I really wouldn't mind Fipp as HC versus Pedey, I mean, what the hell do we have to lose. Did you see have jumpy Gomer was on the sidelines during that last drive. It was nauseating.
    DB

Comment

lot of fans suck Wentz dick so much they probably forgot he threw a INT

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        I am also SUPER PISSED that we are in a "Cowboys are Good" Area.
        Are they really that good? I mean, yes, when they are good, they are ratings gold for media tv and radio as well as NFL telecasts. I think we have Giants-Patriots III coming in Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by BentzforWentz View Post
          Are they really that good? I mean, yes, when they are good, they are ratings gold for media tv and radio as well as NFL telecasts. I think we have Giants-Patriots III coming in Feb.
          well if the cowboys are not good I guess the eagles are certified dogshit

Comment

Working...
          X