Dalvin Cook hype train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Keeping the Eagles' past failures in mind...

Williams has some pretty significant injury history, and I would hate for them to pick him and then hope they hit it big (or at least right) with a later round CB.

The fact that Carroll has been having contract talks with the Eagles is disheartening, too. It makes me think they are satisfied with retreads. Probably reading too much into it...

I still say bring Jackson back and draft/trade for a better-than-average WR and go into 2017 with:

Matthews
    Jackson
    New guy
    DGB
    Turner/Another UDFA
    Agholor
    The good thing about this draft is that there are a ton of corners is this draft.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Not sure about the quality, though

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      The good thing about this draft is that there are a ton of corners is this draft.
      There certainly is a BUNCH of RBs, so the Cook thing isn't as critical as hitting on the CB for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        There certainly is a BUNCH of RBs, so the Cook thing isn't as critical as hitting on the CB for me.
        To be honest.... They could go with de..Cb...RB..We...Ol...Lb... And I wouldn't be upset.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

CB and RB are supposed to be positions of depth this year.

I would love to see Jackson come back.

If Corey Davis or Mike Williams is available when the Eagles pick then we should consider them. It would be nice for Wentz to have more than one target.

A quality CB in 2nd might available.

A RB such as Samaje Perine might be available in the third. He kind of reminds me a little of Earl Campbell.

Comment

Guaranteed to be a DE

Originally posted by nerd View Post
            To be honest.... They could go with de..Cb...RB..We...Ol...Lb... And I wouldn't be upset.
            nm

Comment

Still don't see how Desean fits back in here. Jeff and Howie love to steal the spotlight in the offseason so it's definitely expected but Wentz needs someone to work with during the offseason and practices. Just don't know a 30+ year old Desean Jackson with hamstring / locker room concerns is a great fit.

Comment

What locker room concerns?

Making shit up already?
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

He didn't want to drink Chump's smoothies

Comment

Gang Ties

Comment

Working...
                    X