*Zubaz Thanks*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah....

Well you'll have to come to a gayte next year. We got a short bus in d5 right by the band. For years we tailgated with fire fighters in C lot but for some reason they switched last year.

I've been too lazy to head to the zubaz tailgate.

I like 205 in the linc. No rain. One of our friends is in 204 a little further down and rain collects on the big pipe and drips on his head with huge drops.... But reality 706 was better.

So I guess you were in the top of 606?

Comment

D5 is not to far from D3 and the Zulus so stop by. I love 205 where we are at and you are right about the rain, if it's straight down it hits about 6 rows in front of us.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson Foreaker View Post
        Well you'll have to come to a gayte next year. We got a short bus in d5 right by the band. For years we tailgated with fire fighters in C lot but for some reason they switched last year.

I've been too lazy to head to the zubaz tailgate.

I like 205 in the linc. No rain. One of our friends is in 204 a little further down and rain collects on the big pipe and drips on his head with huge drops.... But reality 706 was better.

So I guess you were in the top of 606?
        ALL THIS TIME YOU KNOW WHERE THE GAYTE IS, THE WALK FROM D-5 TO D-3, AND YOU DON'T STROLL OVER FOR A BEER AND A CIGAR. NEXT YEAR STROLL OVER. LOOK FWD TO SEEING YOU.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
        X