No announcement yet.

Wentz hires QB coach (on his own dime?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I suppose the mechanics for an individual QB is where it's at right now. He certainly could use some polishing in that regard.

Comment

This QB guru is the Kelly Green of Women's soccer. He can vastly help Wentz.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        I'm imagine that the team can "recommend" someone for him.
        Can he write this off at least?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Can he write this off at least?
          That's a good question.

I don't think I can write off classes I pay for on my own. If you had your own company you might be able to find some way to call it a business expense.

I am no expert in tax law. I use an accountant to do my taxes. He never asks me about any classes I have taken. Professional society fees, etc. yes.

If I could write off tuition, that would be yuuge.

Edit: A brief web search shows there does appear to be some ways you can deduct tuition, but I don't think I qualify for any of them. I doubt Wentz does either.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Is this the same guy that worked with Tebow?

Comment

It's almost certainly on his dime. The CBA limits the control the team can have over the player during the offseason.

-AE

Comment

Working...
              X