X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he might go in the first

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    He will go in the 2nd.
    He's that good and some team might get heady and take a swing. I think the eagles should be patient and take the value opportunity. Otherwise, I'll pass.

Comment

Westbrook struggled to be an every down back...we have Sproles and Smallwood, two smaller backs...I don't see the fit...,which probably means it's Howie's guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteCharlie View Post
        Westbrook struggled to be an every down back...we have Sproles and Smallwood, two smaller backs...I don't see the fit...,which probably means it's Howie's guy.
        Smallwood isn't good enough to be a consideration. He's the textbook definition of replaceable.

Sproles is gone in a year.

Comment

there are a few others too

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          I agree with you. I could easily see him being the best back in this class.

I think getting Cook, McCaffrey or Mixon should be an absolute priority next month. Running backs still mean something.
          No point in getting the hype train started, IMO

The draft is going to be fantastic.

Comment

And with Kraft's wife now deceased

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            Yes. I think he's worth it. I was hoping to the eagles in the second (didn't see him getting to the eagles in the 3rd)
            there's nobody to guilt him this time like the Christian Peter deal back in the 90s.

I am joking, but that was some interesting shit back then...

Comment

Working...
            X