The "Cuz" lost what little credability he had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
    I expect more from a guy playing right next to Fletcher Cox.
    I expected more from fletcher cox this year and it didn't happen, and cox is getting paid much more than graham.

To edit, I'm not saying I'm opposed to trading him...but the likelihood that they replace graham with a good player is...probably not high considering this team and their ability to not find D-end talent.

They just need to do better than the Colts have done for Luck. His offensive talent outside of TY has been "meh" and their defense continues to blow year after year.
    Last edited by nerd; 03-08-2017, 01:00 PM.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The only problem with that is you plug one hole in the dike and a huge one opens next to it.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I can live with Curry. They're paying him enough money. Why not see if he can play? They apparently liked him at some point to throw all that money at him.

Comment

Curry is already going to be playing when Barwin gets cut... Trade Graham and you're looking at mucus smith and curry on the ends... Tank?

Comment

I'm always in favor of a good tank but for now they'll have to dumpster dive (Welcome back, Barwin?) and/or find someone in the later rounds. Someone's bound to get cut. It's not impossible.

Comment

You'd have whatever resources , you would have used to grab your top WR, to go get a better pass rusher that is cheaper and younger.

Comment

With your logic why not just sit and take a wr with 14 and not waste anything.
                On Trumps handicap

Comment

Because a WR at 14, and Graham is less than Cooks, and finding a better pass rusher.

Comment

What makes you so sure? Nothing!
                    On Trumps handicap

Comment

Aren't we all talking about what we believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X