• Show
Clear All

• Eagles traded down in 3rd

for DT, Timmy Jernigan from Baltimore.

2nd rounder in 2014. He's 24 years old.

2016: 5 sacks
    2015: 4 sacks
    2014: 4 sacks
    Last edited by Melchior; 04-04-2017, 03:16 PM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Looks like a pretty good guy. He's been a 3-4 player, so I'm wondering how he'll transition. But the word on him seems to be very positive.

Comment

So much for

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      for DT, Timmy Jernigan from Baltimore.

2nd rounder in 2014. He's 24 years old.

2016: 5 sacks
      2015: 4 sacks
      2014: 4 sacks
      "Beau Allen will take Logan's spot."

I think that's what Howie and Ped were peddling at the owners' meeting...

Good pickup

Comment

Seems to be a solid player but is already talking about wanting too much money next year, from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
          Seems to be a solid player but is already talking about wanting too much money next year, from what I've seen.
          Clears up money the year after. If all it costs you is 25 spots and you get a guy in a contract year who plays really well...that is a good trade in my eyes.

I don't care if they resign him or not...if they don't, it just frees up money.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I'm not loving the move.

BAND-AID

They aren't winning anything this year, I wouldn't give up the draft capital (25 Slots) to essentially get 1 year out of a guy. I don't have a problem with Howie buying players to put around Carson but they really need to get a bunch of good players this draft. Deals like this won't help. I really doubt they will want to pay jernigan after the season is over.

Comment

Rosenhaus is his agent, what's the worst that could happen?

Comment

looks like the raven fans are plenty pissed, that's all I need to know!
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Until they man up and make a trade for Julio Jones and Jordan Howard these signings are all just cheap and available, How-Low BAND-AIDS.

What the fuck is this FO doing?
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                    I'm not loving the move.

BAND-AID

They aren't winning anything this year, I wouldn't give up the draft capital (25 Slots) to essentially get 1 year out of a guy. I don't have a problem with Howie buying players to put around Carson but they really need to get a bunch of good players this draft. Deals like this won't help. I really doubt they will want to pay jernigan after the season is over.
                    I think the intention is to resign him. It's like an advanced 2018 free agent acquisition.

Comment

I kinda think we throw around the notion that "they aren't winning anything this year" way to cavalierly. The NFL has become a year to year worst to first to worst league. If you have a QB you have a chance always and I think we have a QB. I don't discount our chances at winning the East and a playoff game.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        I'm not loving the move.

BAND-AID

I don't understand this line of thinking. It's not the NBA. Nothing suggests that they wouldn't/couldn't work out a long term deal with him. Plus, I think you're slightly overestimating their drafting ability. This teams needs as few needs as possible.

I really wish they were picking 1-10 or 20-30. I get nervous when they pick in the mid-teens.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                          I kinda think we throw around the notion that "they aren't winning anything this year" way to cavalierly. The NFL has become a year to year worst to first to worst league. If you have a QB you have a chance always and I think we have a QB. I don't discount our chances at winning the East and a playoff game.
                          I agree with you. I go into every season thinking they can win. Some years you need more things to break just right than others, but I never expect to lose.

Comment

I don't hate this move.

Go Noles!

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                              I kinda think we throw around the notion that "they aren't winning anything this year" way to cavalierly.
                              Right, i would say very few ppl saw the falcons and dal the top seeds going into 2016. Apart from a handful of teams the majority have a shot annually.
                              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Working...
                              X