Sources: Howie offered AZ a 1st + Agholor for Peterson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources: Howie offered AZ a 1st + Agholor for Peterson

The only thing dumber than offering that deal for an expensive 30 year old coming off a PED suspension is the idiotic Cardinals turning it down.

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    The only thing dumber than offering that deal for an expensive 30 year old coming off a PED suspension is the idiotic Cardinals turning it down.
    If this is true we need a fucking GM and Howlo needs to stick to contracts ffs. He is a fUcKiNg moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Williejay View Post

If this is true we need a fucking GM and Howlo needs to stick to contracts ffs. He is a fUcKiNg moron.
      And even the contract thing isn't a special skill anymore. Everybody knows how to kick the can down the road. The cap is becoming an afterthought.

Comment

Shocked the cardinals didn’t take that deal. Agholar alone shoulda got it done.

Comment

glad he tried,,,not his fault the cards front office is a joke.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Thats a horrible deal for birds, howie is panicking
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post

Thats a horrible deal for birds, howie is panicking
              Possible high second round pick and a wr that had 1.5 good years for us...after last week id be ok with it...2-1st rounders and 3rd is a lot for any player.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

Possible high second round pick and a wr that had 1.5 good years for us...after last week id be ok with it...2-1st rounders and 3rd is a lot for any player.
                I have no idea how the Eagles' 2020 first rounder translates to a high 2nd. Based on objective reality, that pick is going to fall in the 15-20 range.

The team isn't anywhere near good enough to be trading high draft picks for 30 year old veterans.
                Last edited by The Duck; 10-20-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

2-1st rounders and 3rd is a lot for any player.
                  Any player? In their primes? Reggie White? Aaron Donald? Tom Brady? Barry Sanders? ... or ... well you can see where this is going right?
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

This organization is going backwards since the SB win. How do you offer that much for PP. Yes he is great but he is nearly 30. Would have rather offered the extra 1st for Ramsey. This is way too much for PP and AZ should have jumped all over this one.
                    ​​​​​​
                    Howie feeling butt fucked from 1) losing out on Ramsey and 2) the leak in the locker room questioning why they didn't go get Ramsey. He is on tilt ready to pay any price for anything.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Any player? In their primes? Reggie White? Aaron Donald? Tom Brady? Barry Sanders? ... or ... well you can see where this is going right?
                      I'm with you, there are certain players that are game changers and are most certainly worth that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                        This organization is going backwards since the SB win. How do you offer that much for PP. Yes he is great but he is nearly 30. Would have rather offered the extra 1st for Ramsey. This is way too much for PP and AZ should have jumped all over this one.
                        ​​​​​​
                        Howie feeling butt fucked from 1) losing out on Ramsey and 2) the leak in the locker room questioning why they didn't go get Ramsey. He is on tilt ready to pay any price for anything.

​​​​​​
                        Should've known we were screwed when he let Seattle steal Clowney for next to nothing.

Comment

Now rumors out there they are trying to pry Sanders from Denver. Wonder what they offer for him, Cox and a 2nd lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                            Now rumors out there they are trying to pry Sanders from Denver. Wonder what they offer for him, Cox and a 2nd lol
                            He can still run, at least he'd help with Desean being pretty much done for the year. But I have no faith in Howie not getting fleeced. And I'm getting damn tired to bringing in guys on the wrong side of 30. I'd rather do nothing.

Comment

He can still run, at least he'd help with Desean being pretty much done for the year. But I have no faith in Howie not getting fleeced. And I'm getting damn tired to bringing in guys on the wrong side of 30. I'd rather do nothing.
                              Agreed. Ride it out this year and try and get youger and fix this team. Sure anything can happen and any given Sunday but does anyone really think this team even with an addition or 2 are legit SB contenders? I'm not so sure but will still cheer the boys in cuae that's what we do.

Comment

Working...
                              X