Sources: Howie offered AZ a 1st + Agholor for Peterson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slag View Post

Any player? In their primes? Reggie White? Aaron Donald? Tom Brady? Barry Sanders? ... or ... well you can see where this is going right?
    I do,None of those Players would get traded, 1st you already know they are HOF players because most of their careers are over. No way we know what the end result will be yet. ..In fact Sanders Retired because they wouldn't trade him. Reggie,,1st free agent Ever...Uggh! and yeah Brady...Ok...the only one that might be traded for 3 Picks is Donald....then if the Shwantzer lines up the DB's 9 yards off on 4th and 7,,,,what does it matter???...DB's come here to Die...Our coaches suck!
    Last edited by TRENT; 10-20-2019, 04:41 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I don't believe this rumor. Ramsey is better than Peterson and 5 years younger. If they were willing to offer a first for Peterson, I don't know why they wouldn't offer two for Ramsey. The extra pick is easily worth it for the youth.

Another problem is that the source is Bleeding Green Nation. Those guys are aggregators. No one goes to them with real info. IMO that also explains why Agholor is part of the rumor. Agholor is a completely average WR with no real value to any other team. He's getting paid a ton this season considering. At the same time, he's way better than what the Eagles have behind him. The market price for half season of a decent but highly paid slot WR doesn't justify shipping him off. Any trade involving Agholor is a Madden scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

I do,None of those Players would get traded, 1st you already know they are HOF players because most of their careers are over. No way we know what the end result will be yet. ..In fact Sanders Retired because they wouldn't trade him. Reggie,,1st free agent Ever...Uggh! and yeah Brady...Ok...the only one that might be traded for 3 Picks is Donald....then if the Shwantzer lines up the DB's 9 yards off on 4th and 7,,,,what does it matter???...DB's come here to Die...Our coaches suck!
        Stop being a stone dope ... a HOF player is worth 2 fucking first round picks ... and a fucking 3d ... period
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          I don't believe this rumor. Ramsey is better than Peterson and 5 years younger. If they were willing to offer a first for Peterson, I don't know why they wouldn't offer two for Ramsey. The extra pick is easily worth it for the youth.

Another problem is that the source is Bleeding Green Nation. Those guys are aggregators. No one goes to them with real info. IMO that also explains why Agholor is part of the rumor. Agholor is a completely average WR with no real value to any other team. He's getting paid a ton this season considering. At the same time, he's way better than what the Eagles have behind him. The market price for half season of a decent but highly paid slot WR doesn't justify shipping him off. Any trade involving Agholor is a Madden scenario.
          I thought BGN was just reporting it, I didn't realize they *were* the source. Disregard. It probably didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

I thought BGN was just reporting it, I didn't realize they *were* the source. Disregard. It probably didn't happen.
            Yeah, didn't mean to say that you believed it or anything.

The even better version I heard was that Howie made the offer and had not yet heard back. Leaking this sort of info would be a new chapter in The Art of the Deal.

Comment

I don't believe this rumor

Comment

sell me your crystal ball!

OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

I thought the Iggs offers 2 No1's and 4th for Him weeks ago????
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post

I thought the Iggs offers 2 No1's and 4th for Him weeks ago????
                    Nah, that's what the Rams gave up for Ramsey.

Comment

Nah, that's what the Rams gave up for Ramsey.
                      thought 2 no1s and a 3rd for JR//
                      nope was a 4th...
                      Last edited by TRENT; 10-20-2019, 07:36 PM.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                      X