Wentz was awful tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    I like Carson. The team they've built around him is completely wrong. They have big, power-forward type jump ball players. Carson throws darts and lasers, not jump balls.

This is a horribly, horribly constructed football team.
    And they proceeded to draft JJAW... fucking baffling to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
      I like Carson. The team they've built around him is completely wrong. They have big, power-forward type jump ball players. Carson throws darts and lasers, not jump balls.

This is a horribly, horribly constructed football team.
      You give him a team when he runs for his life 2-3 times a game, instead of all fucking night and what do you think he'd do? Shit, we SAW what he'd do two years ago.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post

And they proceeded to draft JJAW... fucking baffling to be honest.
        And then they restructure Jeffrey months after dropping a 2 on BCJJ. Fucking mind boggling.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Fuckin' A pal ... he's the goods. Put him on the Colts and what happens smart guy?
          Put him on the Colts and the Colts have the same record as they do now.

I imagine your point is that the Colts are a complete team. Or maybe something about Reich vs Pederson/Groh. I don’t care. The measuring stick for Wentz shouldn’t be how a team would fare with him as opposed to a career backup/borderline starter like Brissett.
          Last edited by art vandelay; 10-20-2019, 11:29 PM.

Comment

You give him a team when he runs for his life 2-3 times a game, instead of all fucking night and what do you think he'd do? Shit, we SAW what he'd do two years ago.
            He had a great stretch. The offensive line was playing the best ball in the league, and everything worked. And then a backup QB came in and brought it all home. Everything was clicking. Great.

Doesn't change the fact that this team is horribly built and not suited to what their franchise QB does well.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

Put him on the Colts and the Colts have the same record as they do now.

I imagine your point is that the Colts are a complete team. Or maybe something about Reich vs Pederson/Groh. I don’t care. The measuring stick for Wentz shouldn’t be how a team would fare with him as opposed to a career backup/borderline starter like Brissett.
              No, my point is that the Colts have a fucking offensive line.

Comment

I also didn’t say that Wentz IS horrendous. I said he’s been horrendous tonight. Kind of like how I never said McNabb sucked, yet in the Wentz = Cousins thread you pulled the facetious “but McNabb didn’t suck?”

Very interesting posts from a guy who accuses other people of making straw man arguments.
                Straw man my fucking ass ... I was only referring to your "horrendous" analysis tonight ... although I have a feeling that's your opinion in general ... as for my "McNabb doesn't suck?" sarcasm, that refers to the same shit he took here, whether from you or not ... and if you think this guy isn't as good as McNabb, I don't know what you're watching and this is coming from perhaps the biggest McNabb defender on this board

Comment

Also don’t forget how that stiff, Alshon, didn’t jump higher. A shittier QB might throw lower where the defender wasn’t.

The INT, missing Agholor, the fumbled snap, multiple bad sacks...none of those plays can happen.

It’s like the first half of the second Dallas game last year. It doesn’t matter how bad everyone else sucked.

-Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

https://twitter.com/EagleFanProbs/st...416203265?s=09

Let's all blame Carson. BOOOOOO YOU SUCK CARSON. You threw the ball 60 yards in the air while getting crushed and this is what you got. BOOOOO.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                      Also don’t forget how that stiff, Alshon, didn’t jump higher. A shittier QB might throw lower where the defender wasn’t.

He overthrew someone ... fuck ... case closed.

Comment

I bet he could throw a football over that mountain with 11 guys in his face.

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                        https://twitter.com/EagleFanProbs/st...416203265?s=09

Let's all blame Carson. BOOOOOO YOU SUCK CARSON. You threw the ball 60 yards in the air while getting crushed and this is what you got. BOOOOO.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

That's it ... he needs a laminated ID ... gotta look legit to play legit

Comment

I bet Maclin ends up in the hof with 10000 yards

Comment

It didn’t even kill the momentum. Not an important drive at all. Practically preseason. They should probably extend him now.

He overthrew someone ... fuck ... case closed.

-Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm done with Wentz. Fuck that purple face ginger holy roller. Dude is a clown who thinks he's better than he is. He hasn't won or earned shit. He had one good run before he got hurt and jack off since.

And agree. This team is horribly constructed. Howie is a grifter.
                                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
                                X