No announcement yet.

Wentz was awful tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maclin is light enough he may have gotten some height unlike that fat ass Alshon.

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

I
    bet Maclin ends up in the hof with 10000 yards

-Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      I'm done with Wentz. Fuck that purple face ginger holy roller. Dude is a clown who thinks he's better than he is. He hasn't won or earned shit. He had one good run before he got hurt and jack off since.

And agree. This team is horribly constructed. Howie is a grifter.
      You're stuck with him. Build a defense and a vicious running game from hell, and you can win. Put the game on his shoulders, you're fucked.

Comment

the 2017 front runner for mvp deserves better than you.

QUOTE=Diggle;n1423835]I'm done with Wentz. Fuck that purple face ginger holy roller. Dude is a clown who thinks he's better than he is. He hasn't won or earned shit. He had one good run before he got hurt and jack off since.

And agree. This team is horribly constructed. Howie is a grifter.
        [/QUOTE]

-Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post

What are you watching? Go back and watch the throw to agholor, you think that's on Wentz? Multiple bad sacks? No I don't think Carson played well, what was he supposed to do? Who the fuck is he supposed to throw the ball too lol? Alshon, agholor? Goedert and ertz? This offense is obviously boxed in.

The int the fumbled snap whatever. The game was already over just like if he threw a garbage time td I wouldn't care.
          Yes, multiple bad sacks. I recall two times that he should have sensed the rush. Agholor should have extended for that throw but it also shouldn’t have been thrown so far inside.

Yeah, he should throw the ball to those guys. They can’t be that much worse now than they were when this team went to the playoffs last December/January.

I don’t know what Carson should have done. I don’t think he’s not a quality QB or anything. I just think he was awful tonight. And it’s starting to seem like the slow starts that we’d hoped were injury-related last year are not injury-related.

He also struggles against Dallas but that’s more anecdotal.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            It didn’t even kill the momentum. Not an important drive at all. Practically preseason. They should probably extend him now.

Ruined the season ... turning point ... Johnson's shitty block/penalty had nothing to do with ruining that drive ... and if he had thrown it lower Jeffrey definitely would have caught it and the defender would not have made a play on the ball ... and, of course, the tide would have turned.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It didn’t even kill the momentum. Not an important drive at all. Practically preseason. They should probably extend him now.

He's definitely not Sam Bradford! I will tell you that much! Phewww! Bradford was a stud!

Comment

Don't forget all the multiple bad sacks that Carson spideysense failed on. He should have known lane was going to play his worst game as a pro since his rookie year against kc. He held the ball too long while all the wrs were wide open waiting for him hoping he didn't throw it too high.

Comment

Bradford never even won a playoff game. Wentz prayed Foles through 4! Dude didn’t even have to play. He’s that fucking good!

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post

He's definitely not Sam Bradford! I will tell you that much! Phewww! Bradford was a stud!
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Bradford never even won a playoff game. Wentz prayed Foles through 4! Dude didn’t even have to play. He’s that fucking good!

Wentz praying those wins for Foles is 10000x more than Bradford ever did for the Eagles.

Comment

Carson Wentz: he’s better than Bradford! If you don’t argue for a living, I suggest enrolling in law school tonight yet.

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post

Wentz praying those wins for Foles is 10000x more than Bradford ever did for the Eagles.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Carson Wentz: he’s better than Bradford! If you don’t argue for a living, I suggest enrolling in law school tonight yet.

I suggest you actually watch and learn football b/c your arguments are an embarrassment week after week

Comment

Holy shit... I'm dying over here.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Ruined the season ... turning point ... Johnson's shitty block/penalty had nothing to do with ruining that drive ... and if he had thrown it lower Jeffrey definitely would have caught it and the defender would not have made a play on the ball ... and, of course, the tide would have turned.
                            I’m pretty sure Jeffery had inside position against single coverage on that throw, so that play really isn’t the hill to die on.

Maybe hold Wentz to the same standard as Lane Johnson? Johnson could be the best RT in football. You can criticize him, and you can criticize Wentz.

Comment

Jeffrey had inside position but the cowboys had a man under so the pass had to be up. It was too high and Jeffrey mis-timed his leap.

Comment

Wentz isn't perfect... My main problem with him is his inability to see the field at times and not take his checkdowns in the flats. Gets too greedy and tries to make the homerun play. That and locking onto one receiver are his biggest problems as a QB

Comment

Working...
                                X