Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
        Go back to Sosuave.net, Don Juan.

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/search/349720/
        Holy shit. Frank TJ Mackey is real.

https://youtu.be/_n2IVF9a2IA

Comment

Originally posted by Shut Up, Stop Posting View Post
          SUSP Wangnut
          I'll post all I want about the Eagles. Get the F off my thread and go somewhere else. If you don't like the topic.
          Last edited by maggsgsr; 10-23-2019, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
            Taking out 3 girls a week sometimes.. I was the Don Juan Meanwhile you were sneakin into locker rooms to sniff boys jocks haha
            You and every other pleasure-seeking swinging dick with a SwipeFuck app on their phone. Three a week suggests it takes the average female 56 hours to figure out what an utter toolbag you are.

Comment

Your mom and girl are toolbags. You can masturbate to thought of it. Now get off my thread ya loser.
              Last edited by maggsgsr; 10-23-2019, 06:18 AM.

Comment

EDIT YET ANOTHER POST. DUMBASS.
                WON'T BE LONG TILL YOUR COWBOYS LOVING ASS IS NUKED. #21 THAT.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Are you like shortbus special with your caps? lol
                  And then I'll be right back like the terminator.
                  Last edited by maggsgsr; 10-23-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maggsgsr View Post
                    Your mom and girl are toolbags. You can masturbate to thought of it. Now get off my thread ya loser.
                    My mom's dead. Jerking off is for teenagers. What else ya' got, son?

Comment

Well I've been a die hard Eagles fan for over 30 years. I expected to join this forum and find fellow fans that share a common passion. I'm surrounded by Giants fans up here. Not a bunch of folks that get butt hurt and attack newbies after seeing an honest opinion on Wentz's performance. If you don't like my topics, then don't read them. What can I say? I'm a huge fan and don't think he's playing very well. That's my opinion. I'm still rooting for the kid and hopin he lights up the rest of this season.
                      Last edited by maggsgsr; 10-23-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

He played like hot garbage Sunday night, I don't think anybody is going to take exception with that take. But he hasn't been the biggest problem this season by a long shot. Every level of the defense is trash, the offensive line has been inconsistent, the running game is painfully average, the playcalling has been predictable at best and retarded at worst, and the receivers are a) awful, and b) a total mismatch for the QB.

You're asking too much of Wentz and getting flamed for it a little bit. No big deal, they're just words on a screen. We're not real people anyway.

Comment

All good man.. I apologize for firing back like a JO.
                          We do have a lot more issues right now then just Wentz. What concerns me though.. Is this feels like a lot like last year. Slow starts. One week he's great.. The next he lays an egg. I don't think he's gotten full confidence back 100% since the knee and back injuries. Maybe he's still working his way back to 17 form. Either way I'm still rooting for the kid.
                          As for the running game.. I think we need to pound Howard downhill 20-25 times a game every game. The guy is proven. Work Sanders in there at the right times in the run/pass game. He gives us that change of pace big play ability. Its all about controlling the clock, line, having balance and wearing the defense down. They need to leverage that. Especially with shaky pass protection right now. A lot of the times Doug just doesn't use them right imo. Do you ever feel like the rotation is just all over the place?
                          I think we're good at WR with Alshon and Desean 100% healthy. I think Alshon's still dealing with the calf right. He looks abnormally slow. Nelson's had his drops.. But I like him in the slot.
                          On the D side.. We've had an incredible amount of injuries. And I think this defense is best played with a lead so Schwartz can unleash the dogs. In 17 we'd jump on teams right away and continue scoring. Lately we've been the worst in the NFL in slow starts.
                          A big play or win could change the momentum of the entire season around. I'm hoping to see that. We have wayy too much talent to piss this season away.

Comment

Don't apologize... I came at you first. It's all good.

Comment

Working...
                            X