Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impolite perhaps, but.....

otherwise absolutely fabulous!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Is this as impolite?

I personally think Kaepernick can do what he wants, he's just finding out that the NFL is about one color ... green.

I also find the Commissioner (considering what's happening to Kaepernick) to be more full of shit than usual in his outrage over Trump.

But, I'm curious ... anybody not watching the game tomorrow?

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        I personally think Kaepernick can do what he wants, he's just finding out that the NFL is about one color ... green.

I also find the Commissioner (considering what's happening to Kaepernick) to be more full of shit than usual in his outrage over Trump.

But, I'm curious ... anybody not watching the game tomorrow?

Ratings are down for whatever reasons.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

HennyWise? You mean the man who gave us 'Eating cake is way more fun when it jiggles'? WTF?

I'm going to hate myself for doing this but I'm just wondering. When discussing a flag code, is there a difference between the flag and a picture of the flag? I would think so. I may be wrong but I am about to go out and I have better things to do on a Saturday night so I'm not researching (I bet I know who will).

As far as 'The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free', does that apply to the flags we lay over the coffins of those who gave their lives to defend our country?

As far as 'The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery.', are we talking about an actual flag, or the stars and stripes that people wear showing their patriotism?

As far as 'The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever' goes, when Uncle Sam is stating 'I Want You For U.S. Army' wearing a very familiar look, are we trying to say our Armed Forces are being disrespectful?

As far as “It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like...”, are those pictures really depicting an actual embroidered flag? The same goes with 'No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform.' I think patriotism is taking a beating in this flag code.

Finally, when Mr. HennyWise states 'Not covered in the Respect for Flag section; standing/kneeling/sitting. That’s considered a conduct violation, not disrespectful' or 'Nothing in the Flag Code explicit(ly) states you have to stand, just that you should' is he telling us it's ok not to stand as long as it's not clearly written out? If that's the case, I'm pretty sure I can now crap on my boss's desk because it's not clearly defined in the HR handbook.

Impolite.

Comment

I found this interesting:

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/9/19/1...s-owners-money
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Sorry Cosmo, you don't have to read it. I know it's too long. I'm out.

Comment

Basically what it boils down to is that many people have died for the RIGHT for you to even stand and salute that fuckin flag. U people literally make me wanna puke. You live in the most free and easy nation in the entire world and you still think it's ok to bitch. GTFO if you hate the.country so much. Go to fkn Europe with the rest of the liberal fags. But do me a favor before u go and swallow a revolver. 😁

Comment

Country has turned into a bunch of pussys and whiners. Our ancestors are rolling in there graves. Pathetic

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA........Igglphans rises to the forefront yet again!

Looks as though the bored has it's own Russian troll!

Hey Comrade.........fuck off you dildo!
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Go into the meadow and make me a bouquet of roses you pansie.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                        Ratings are down for whatever reasons.
                        Politicization of something that's supposed to be escapism doesn't help, but there are other major factors in the ratings decline. For me, the biggest ones are: 1) the officiating is so consistently, egregiously bad, it often leaves the impression that the games are manipulated to fit pre-determined outcomes; 2) the commercials are such a relentless, all-out assault on the senses, the broadcasts border on unwatchable. 3) the emphasis on fantasy leagues irritates the hell out of me. It's not about teams anymore, it's about individual players and their stats, and that just sucks (and the league is absolutely feeding into the fantasy madness).

I love the game and I still watch, but my life doesn't revolve around it the way it used to. And unless there's a division game on, my football watching is limited to the Eagles and only the Eagles. Because of the obnoxious commercials, I actually make a point to turn the games off when they're of no interest to me.
                        Last edited by The Duck; 09-23-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Dah Comrade Newbie Asshole

Jesus H. Christ! What a fucking pathetic loser.

This is why some people should be culled at birth.

That is all

Comment

Ur the type of person I'd love to meet. Boy would I have fun. Like I said world of pussys and whiners.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better myself

Especiially #1. I've been ranting over the capriciousness of the officiating for years now. It just kills the viewing experience. That reached it's apex with the fixed playoff game, Dullass vs Detroit.

I'm all in on #3 too. I hate that shit.

You can also toss in the terrible rule changes of the past few years and Goodell shipping our game to London and Mexico.

The. Otto line is......the game is just not that entertaining anymore.

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHA ........

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, bwahahahaha, bwahahahahahaha

Says the sad, pathetic little guy typing from mom's basement.

Just come to a game douchebag

Comment

Working...
                                X