No announcement yet.

Now that the die has been cast........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smh. If u only knew guy. U don't wanna meet me. I reserve the right to talk shit because in turn I can back it up. You let me know Lil guy. Im dying to meet you. Loud mouth bitch on ur phone.

Comment

I'll come to a game to meet you no problem. You tell me the logistics. Happy to accommodate you

Comment

I Wrestled for psu. Doubt u wanna meet me pussy boy

Comment

HEY HOW BOUT THAT RHYS HOSKINS HUH?
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            HEY HOW BOUT THAT RHYS HOSKINS HUH?
            He's in a little bit of a rut with the homers, but he's still working good at-bats and driving in runs. He's no flash in the pan. The kid's a cornerstone.

Comment

The ruining and potential demise of the NFL is no doubt interesting ... and I agree pretty much all you posted. However, it wasn't really my intended focus.

It was more on whether one is genuinely keeping it real when professing heated support for Kaepernick and his social awareness campaign ... if one is not boycotting the league.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Welcome back sir, good job 👏🏼

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  The ruining and potential demise of the NFL is no doubt interesting ... and I agree pretty much all you posted. However, it wasn't really my intended focus.

It was more on whether one is genuinely keeping it real when professing heated support for Kaepernick and his social awareness campaign ... if one is not boycotting the league.
                  I know where you were going. I was promoting my The Refs Suck awareness campaign. I'm getting some ribbon magnet stickers made up for it.

Awareness is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                    Like others on this thread, I gave my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I was taught very young to think for myself. I don't need an athlete or actor or anyone else to form an opinion. I call it the way I see it not what what's 'politically correct'. Life's too short to worry about what others think.
                    Heres the problem: once you start demanding that people stand for the flag, or perform some other compulsory act, you are demanding that others be deprived of their opinion. Once that standard is accepted no one is "entitled to their opinion" ever again.

So your "free" opinion, to encourage that others be arbitrarily denied their opinion, is inherently unsustainable, and as such, your initial opinion is not truly free since the cost of your opinion is arbitary denial of freedom to express oneself.
                    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Nevermind. It's game day. This topic has run it's course for me.
                      Last edited by Snakebitten; 09-24-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Absolute agreement

Those who protest aren't burning the flag. They aren't assaulting anyone. Americans are supposed to have an absolute right to peaceful protest. This may not extend to the workplace if the employer doesn't allow it, but it's not up to king dikhead to mandate this. He should just stfu. It's none of his business. Just a rabble rousing POS

Comment

They should just leave Sunday's alone

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                          Those who protest aren't burning the flag. They aren't assaulting anyone. Americans are supposed to have an absolute right to peaceful protest. This may not extend to the workplace if the employer doesn't allow it, but it's not up to king dikhead to mandate this. He should just stfu. It's none of his business. Just a rabble rousing POS
                          Save the Outrage Machine for something else. I'm sure there are like a hundred things that the apresident could get his base outraged about other than this. Some guys kneel. Grow the fuck up Mr President.
                          DB

Comment

What real purpose does playing the anthem before games serve anyway?

I wonder how many people really think about the anthem, and what it means (or should mean) to be an American while it is being played? Isn't that more important than simply standing with your hand over your heart and mindlessly following along with the song while waiting for some jets to fly overhead?

I'm not against the anthem at sports events, but for most people it's a simple ritual. The anti protest outrage is incomprehensible to me.

Comment

I always thought

Originally posted by BirdBrawn View Post
                              I wonder how many people really think about the anthem, and what it means (or should mean) to be an American while it is being played? Isn't that more important than simply standing with your hand over your heart and mindlessly following along with the song while waiting for some jets to fly overhead?

I'm not against the anthem at sports events, but for most people it's a simple ritual. The anti protest outrage is incomprehensible to me.
                              That Tumbling Dice would make a better National Anthem.

If the President wanted this issue to be a small issue he would ignore it. There aren't (or weren't) but twenty players in the NFL protesting, tops. If you ignore it, it just happens and we get on with our lives. But complaining about it will make it much larger.

I'm enough of a cynic to believe that the President really doesn't want it to stop, he wants to work people up about it. I refuse. Let the football begin.
                              DB

Comment

eSports

Josh Harris and other venture capitalists have already jumped in with both feet.
                                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                                X