Slept on it for 2 nights. I’d cut Agholar if I was in charge of personnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slept on it for 2 nights. I’d cut Agholar if I was in charge of personnel

Play like that is contagious and must rid the team of that kind of a disease. Sends a message immediately to the rest of those bums at WR. I’d promote Greg Ward. At least I “think” he can locate a football from time to time.

I know for a fact Agholar is broken beyond repair. In Philly anyway. Send him packing today. The sooner the better.

(then, he can go to a new home, get coached up and probably make the goddamned pro bowl)
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-19-2019, 08:04 AM.

he wont be cut until after the season. He seems shell shocked. He needs a new start somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Play like that is contagious and must rid the team of that kind of a disease. Sends a message immediately to the rest of those bums at WR. I’d promote Greg Ward. At least I “think” he can locate a football from time to time.

I know for a fact Agholar is broken beyond repair. In Philly anyway. Send him packing today. The sooner the better.

(then, he can go to a new home, get coached up and probably make the goddamned pro bowl)
      I'm keeping him for the comp pick. But bring up Ward anyway, and put Agholor back in the slot and keep him there. I would've brought up Ward long before I brought back Jordan Matthews again.

Comment

Comp pick? he may go from a job here to out of the league in 2020.

He's even worse than I thought:
        https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...t-stats-grades
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 11-19-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

That's actually good. He's quantifiably the worst starting outside receiver in football. You literally and provably couldn't do any worse. So... DO SOMETHING ELSE.

Comment

Comp pick? he may go from a job here to out of the league in 2020.
            He's absolutely getting signed this offseason. And no one will be dumb enough to play him on the outside ever again.

I'm looking forward to the kick-in-the-nuts posts next year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post

He's absolutely getting signed this offseason. And no one will be dumb enough to play him on the outside ever again.

He is a decent slot WR. He will be ok somewhere else.

Comment

While blazing fast, his hands are about the worst i've ever seen at the WR position. only takes 1-2 drops to get cut when you're a marginal talent. he costs his next team 1 game and he'll be looking for work the following monday. Bank on it.

Comment

While blazing fast, his hands are about the worst i've ever seen at the WR position. only takes 1-2 drops to get cut when you're a marginal talent. he costs his next team 1 game and he'll be looking for work the following monday. Bank on it.
                  2017 is almost unbelievable, isn’t it? Agholor’s 2017 season is proof of the existence of God for there can be no other reason.

“Remember Nelson that you are shit and unto shit you shall return.”

Comment

Yet his hands were fine in college and in 2017, when he played the slot. He's the worst outside receiver in football because he's lost when the ball's in the air. He lacks depth perception, peripheral awareness, and whatever the hell else is needed to be great at finding a ball in the sky, figuring out where it's going to land, and getting there. When it's in front of him and he doesn't have to do any of that, he's fine.

You had him in the Pro Bowl and out of the league within the same thread. I'm in the middle. He's going to go somewhere (don't be shocked if it's New England) and be a 800-900 yard reliable slot receiver. I'll bet you a cheese platter.
                    Last edited by The Duck; 11-19-2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Yet his hands were fine in college and in 2017, when he played the slot. He's the worst outside receiver in football because he's lost when the ball's in the air. He lacks depth perception, peripheral awareness, and whatever the hell else is needed to be great at finding a ball in the sky, figuring out where it's going to land, and getting there. When it's in front of him and he doesn't have to do any of that, he's fine.

You had him in the Pro Bowl and out of the league within the same thread. I'm in the middle. He's going to go somewhere (don't be shocked if it's New England) and be a 800-900 yard reliable slot receiver. I'll bet you a cheese platter.
                      He'll go to NE and be Edelman 2.0. I think he's a pretty good slot receiver. That's where he belongs. He obviously can't play outside. Belicheat wouldn't put him outside. Why do we?
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

He'll go to NE and be Edelman 2.0. I think he's a pretty good slot receiver. That's where he belongs. He obviously can't play outside. Belicheat wouldn't put him outside. Why do we?
                        I posted this right after the game ... I have a friend who is a Dallas fan and he thought Agholor should have been the Super Bowl MVP.

WTF is Gomer doing here?

This fucks up the slot and the outside at the same time.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

I posted this right after the game ... I have a friend who is a Dallas fan and he thought Agholor should have been the Super Bowl MVP.

WTF is Gomer doing here?

This fucks up the slot and the outside at the same time.
                          How is it possible that a Super Bowl winning head coach can't see something so obvious? And then keeps doubling down on it week after week? It's fucking madness.

Comment

They should really have Ags catching punts throughout the week to help him learn how to track the ball. He never needs to return punts in games, but it can help him learn how to track the ball in the sky. DJax catches the ball over his shoulder easily because of his punt return skills.
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

How is it possible that a Super Bowl winning head coach can't see something so obvious? And then keeps doubling down on it week after week? It's fucking madness.
                              I saw this morning that 69% of Agholor’s 2019 snaps have come from the slot. So they’re not just forcing a square peg into a round hole.

It’s just a disaster season for Agholor. He had a lucky TD year in 2017 and everyone around him was great. Last year his TDs regressed to the mean. This year he has two guys who have combined for 1 catch over the last 6 weeks lining up next to him and he is mentally shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X