Jerruh taking a knee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
    If only he would have thought about it before his hand was forced.
    I HEAR YA. BUT AT THE LEAST IT HAPPENED.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Let's assume that you are correct about all 3 incidents. You're talking about 3 of literally hundreds of millions police encounters with citizens. I hardly see an "epidemic." Is it an issue that needs to be addressed? Yes. Is it a case of rogue, racist cops looking to kill black men? No.
      I agree that cops killing black men is not an epidemic per se. But I do believe that there is quite a bit of subconscious bias going on in America's police forces and something needs to be done about it. That type of bias (and the instinctual reaction to it) is what leads to the tense situations that result in questionable shootings.

To say nothing of the institutional and systemic racism that a lot of white people want to pretend does not exist.

Anyway I see both sides of the coin. But I certainly support the right of any American to peacefully protest if he feels that the country he loves needs to do better in this particular area.

Comment

Social injustice, inequality and racism in America are real. Over 200 african americans were shot by police since Kap first took a knee and thousands more assaults. Stop whitewashing the issue. I support anyone bringing these issues up in a peaceful manner.
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Everyone has this so wrong. Jerry was drunk and fell to one knee and the team followed to save him from looking bad.

Comment

People act like they're burning the flag at mid-field or taking a shit on it or some Zack de la Rocha craziness.

If that happens I'll turn it off, until then I'm mystified.

Comment

Working...
            X