No announcement yet.

Alshon has done more for this team than Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really bro...Doug fuckin pederson?? That’s the hill you wanna die on? That sack of shit is average at best! The combination of his kumbaya, emotional intelligence horseshit and howie castrating himself is the main reason for the shit show this season has turned into.

But I do agree with you on one thing in your other comment, the SB year was more about the team than anything else. It took the whole team to win. All that’s left is an injured, half talented locker room being eaten at from within from a few anonymous pussies and a coaching staff full of yes men.

And one more thing, I ain’t no n00b. Been part of this bored almost as long as you. I’m more reserved than anything and only speak up when I feel it’s necessary.

[QUOTE=BigSlizz;n1428134]You clearly have a high ceiling. I could be your hype man. Your advocate. But I need you to stay on topic.

If anything, this post is about how this team doesn’t need a quarterback, and Doug made it work with pedestrian talent.

Comment

Oh, damn... really? Well, in that case, this holiday season I've given you the gift of relevance. You're welcome. We're like Farley and Spade. Who knows how high your career can soar now.

[QUOTE=birds586;n1428143]Really bro...Doug fuckin pederson?? That’s the hill you wanna die on? That sack of shit is average at best! The combination of his kumbaya, emotional intelligence horseshit and howie castrating himself is the main reason for the shit show this season has turned into.

But I do agree with you on one thing in your other comment, the SB year was more about the team than anything else. It took the whole team to win. All that’s left is an injured, half talented locker room being eaten at from within from a few anonymous pussies and a coaching staff full of yes men.

And one more thing, I ain’t no n00b. Been part of this bored almost as long as you. I’m more reserved than anything and only speak up when I feel it’s necessary.

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
      You clearly have a high ceiling. I could be your hype man. Your advocate. But I need you to stay on topic.

If anything, this post is about how this team doesn’t need a quarterback, and Doug made it work with pedestrian talent.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by birds586 View Post
        Lmfao whatever you say opie...must be hard getting through a normal day with foles’ cock jammed down your throat.

Or maybe it’s jammed up your ass which is why you always sound like a butthurt little bitch??
        Fuck you dipshit. It’s obvious you don’t know shit about football and you’ve never experienced the brilliance of Sammy Sleeves.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

If the Battlehawks don't at least bring him in for a workout, the XFL is a joke!

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post

Fuck you dipshit. It’s obvious you don’t know shit about football and you’ve never experienced the brilliance of Sammy Sleeves.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Much appreciated...happy holidays to you sir

[QUOTE=BigSlizz;n1428144]Oh, damn... really? Well, in that case, this holiday season I've given you the gift of relevance. You're welcome. We're like Farley and Spade. Who knows how high your career can soar now.

Comment

It's pathetic. Wentz has to scramble back to beat the Giants while throwing 50 times to get to 300 yards because they're all 4 yard completions and the Wentz fluffers start their shit again because they've already forgotten he lost to Miami the week before. Fighting about their mediocre hero who was ranked as the worst starter in the league in the fourth quarter is worthless at this point. It will play itself out, he'll do nothing and he'll disappear in a few years. Just like they will but the statue will always be there.

Comment

“People” like Possum Boy and Dev are why we can’t have nice things.
                what did I do? i'm pointing out Roseman gave him a stupid fucking contract. Sorry for keeping it real, you little bitch.

Comment

You're having a little vaginal leakage because he's hurt and not contributing. But when not hurt, he's the best they have and the best they've had in a long time. Even when he IS hurt, he winning the big one.

If there's any contract to hate on, it's DJax's.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

You're having a little vaginal leakage because he's hurt and not contributing. But when not hurt, he's the best they have and the best they've had in a long time. Even when he IS hurt, he winning the big one.

If there's any contract to hate on, it's DJax's.
                    You mean the guy who has 2 less touchdowns than Alshon in 9 less games lol. Nice try. Although I do agree he has been the best WR since TO and it isn't even close!

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
                      It's pathetic. Wentz has to scramble back to beat the Giants while throwing 50 times to get to 300 yards because they're all 4 yard completions and the Wentz fluffers start their shit again because they've already forgotten he lost to Miami the week before. Fighting about their mediocre hero who was ranked as the worst starter in the league in the fourth quarter is worthless at this point. It will play itself out, he'll do nothing and he'll disappear in a few years. Just like they will but the statue will always be there.
                      IT MUST HAVE SLIPPED MY MIND THAT WENTZ PLAYED DEFENSE IN THE FISH GAME TOO. WHERE WAS I?

BEAT IT. GO WATCH ARENA BALL.
                      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-11-2019, 01:06 PM.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                        Jimmy Dean!
                        The Illadelph...from the board!
                        Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-11-2019, 01:16 PM.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

IT MUST HAVE SLIPPED MY MIND THAT WENTZ PLAYED DEFENSE IN THE FISH GAME TOO. WHERE WAS I?

BEAT IT. GO WATCH ARENA BALL.
                          Some people have no clue. He puts up 31 310 passing 3 TDs to trash cans and you would expect that to win a game but hey let's give up 37 fucking 37 to the Dolphins and blame Carson for the loss. The guy is throwing to practice squad guys on Monday literally has no name players and still is criticized. If people want Carson out I sure as shit would like to know their answer at QB if we get him out cause I don't see it??

Comment

Desean Jackson ('08-'13) was the best receiver since Owens, and it's not close.

Comment

Working...
                            X