Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wentz has most fumbles of anyone in the league since he came into the league in 2016?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Don't give me your supporting cast shenanigans. This is McNabb all over again. The dude isn't on Ryan's level yet. Right now he's Winston, with potential to be much better.

Winston's a pick machine who puts up good numbers because he has probably the best pass catching group in the league. That's a tough comparison.

Comment

Pick machine who makes plays, fumble machine that makes plays.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
        He wasn't making progress. He was leading the league in fumbles last year when he was benched and this isn't Kelce's fault. People will make any excuse to cover for him.
        I'm sorry must have missed the part where Wentz was benched?

Comment

Except Winston fumbles just as much as Wentz, in addition to his Testaverdian pick habit.

Comment

I'm comfortable with the comparison. Especially because when I talk about Wentz in front of Bucs fans, they say "Sounds like you're talking about Winston."

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            Except Winston fumbles just as much as Wentz, in addition to his Testaverdian pick habit.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              I'd settle for Matt Ryan.

I won't because Ryan never won a SB (I'm assuming he never will at this point). Matt Ryan is exactly what I don't want. Really good qb who was just not quite good enough. Wentz has the talent and intangibles to win a SB. I have no doubt about that. But he has to correct a few things to make that leap. It was there in '17. We all saw it. He needs to get back there one way or another.
              Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-17-2019, 03:15 PM.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
              X