• Show
Clear All

• I don’t know what to say about Wentz.

I just don’t.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    I just don’t.
    Great season, first Eagles QB to throw for 4000 yards, winning the NFC East with practice players and got knocked out by a helmet to helmet hit.

Comment

at 1st it didn't look like much,,think 15 years ago,,he plays the whole game...but if this helps him live better long term I'm ok with it,,,this was not a contender. Thought we had a 12-4 roster in Aug....didn't work out/
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

There’s not much to say. It was a dirty hit. Anyone would have been concussed on that kind of hit. It’s some BS that we didn’t get to see what he could do tonight.

Comment

I just don’t.
          It sucks, but I can't blame the guy for being on the bad end of headhunting scumbag's cheap shot.

Comment

You say we get the easy W if he doesn't go out of the game from a cheap shot that's what you say. Dirty hit can help what happened there.
            Last edited by Spartan92; 01-05-2020, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Why would it be an easy W? He lost to them in November and looked awful before he went out. Guy gets so much credit for doing nothing

Comment

Me neither. I’ve had a lot of former Rams fans texting me Bradford comparisons.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I guess I’ll say this: Wentz is a good player but he seems to always disappoint in the end. I can’t blame him for what happened today but still I am disappointed.
                  --------

Comment

I'm confused, if you can't blame him, what is it that you don't know to say about him?
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      I'm confused, if you can't blame him, what is it that you don't know to say about him?
                      I’ll say this... he has not been able to finish an NFL seasons witth success... I’ll set the bar low but meaningful for now... win a playoff game
                      --------

Comment

Originally posted by Lar6767 View Post
                        Why would it be an easy W? He lost to them in November and looked awful before he went out. Guy gets so much credit for doing nothing
                        YOU, YOU DO NOTHING. LOSER. YOU ADD NOTHING, YOU KNOW NOTHING.

SOMEBODY NUKE THIS JAGWEED.
                        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 01-06-2020, 08:35 AM.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I just don’t.
                          HE WILL BE A TOP QB IN THE NFL....PERIOD.. A HORRENDOUS CHEAP SHOT, HE SHOULD BE SUSPENDED REST OF YEAR FOR THAT BULLSHIT, KEPT THE IGGS FROM ANOTHER GAME, DESPITE HAVING ONLY TWO OR THREE OFFENSIVE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD THAT ARE STARTERS.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                            There’s not much to say. It was a dirty hit. Anyone would have been concussed on that kind of hit. It’s some BS that we didn’t get to see what he could do tonight.
                            This. Looking forward to next year. At least there are no stinkin patsies or cowgirls to root against this year
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I just don’t.
                              He certainly seems snakebitten. I feel terribly for him. Hopefully this is just more motivation for him.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X