I don’t know what to say about Wentz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Me neither. I’ve had a lot of former Rams fans texting me Bradford comparisons.
    Those guys are dumb.
    Last edited by art vandelay; 01-06-2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I’ll say this... he has not been able to finish an NFL seasons witth success... I’ll set the bar low but meaningful for now... win a playoff game
      100% a cheap shot. But, it was also 100% his choice to dive and not slide like Wilson always does. He has to stop doing that starting this season or he will continue to have a target on his back, legal hits or not.

Fucking aye i am so pissed. I slept like absolute SHIT and am back in the office after a 2 week hiatus. I'm absolutely fucking miserable to be around.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I’ll say this... he has not been able to finish an NFL seasons witth success... I’ll set the bar low but meaningful for now... win a playoff game
        But you don't blame him for yesterday, right?

Seems a bit harsh (unless you're looking for something to criticize him about) to think he didn't have a successful season when he basically put the offense on his back to get into the playoffs for 4 games in a row, with guys who I actually said a number of times "who the fuck is that?" when they caught passes.
        Last edited by slag; 01-06-2020, 11:13 AM.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He was playing behind two backup lineman as well as one that is over the hill. The odds of taking big hits with that line in the playoffs are huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

100% a cheap shot. But, it was also 100% his choice to dive and not slide like Wilson always does. He has to stop doing that starting this season or he will continue to have a target on his back, legal hits or not.

Fucking aye i am so pissed. I slept like absolute SHIT and am back in the office after a 2 week hiatus. I'm absolutely fucking miserable to be around.
            I don't completely disagree with the notion that going down sooner with a slide or throwing it away should probably be his go to move when confronted with tacklers (which is easy for us to say when we're sitting in our seats and not out there), but Wilson doesn't slide every time he runs and Wentz could have been cheap shotted on a slide by that dirty fuck.
            Last edited by slag; 01-06-2020, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

I don't completely disagree with the notion that going down sooner with a slide or throwing it away should probably be his go to move when confronted with tacklers (which is easy for us to say when we're sitting in our seats and not out there), but Wilson doesn't slide every time he runs and Wentz could have been cheap shotted on a slide by that dirty fuck.
              I was just thinking that I couldn't recall a time when Wilson didn't slide. He intentionally gives himself up a yard or two before contact. He realizes that the number one key to the Seahawks' success, is him being on the field. Wentz needs to develop that mindset because it is every bit as true for his team as it is for Wilson's.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

I was just thinking that I couldn't recall a time when Wilson didn't slide. He intentionally gives himself up a yard or two before contact. He realizes that the number one key to the Seahawks' success, is him being on the field. Wentz needs to develop that mindset because it is every bit as true for his team as it is for Wilson's.
                There are many more but I'll just post this:

Comment

Ok. I wasn't trying to prove that he has never dove before. But I specifically remember him sliding more than once, just last night, when he could have fought for more. A full yard before contact. Wentz rarely does that. I'm just saying, it would be best for him and for the team, if he took more of that type of approach. We can get the extra yard or two on the next play.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If you look at that photo, you see Wilson's knee is down, just like Wentz's was. But the Viking player has his hands out in front of him to tackle Wilson or to break his fall and reduce the impact if Wilson is already down. Motherfucker Clowney kept his arms back and launched himself head first at Wentz. He should be fined, suspended for a game or kicked out of the league as a warning to other cheap shot artists not to do what he has done many times before (cheap shots).
                    Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 01-06-2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

I had them in the NFC Championship Game

Comment

I think we will find out in the coming years that this hit wasn't related to a concussion, but Wentz reinjuring his back.
                        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                          I think we will find out in the coming years that this hit wasn't related to a concussion, but Wentz reinjuring his back.
                          Could be both. Also might not be a reinjury but a new injury to the back. The last injury was a stress fracture, no? Does anybody know which vertebrae was fractured?
                          --------
                          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I don't

Comment

Really, cause Stephen A. for as annoying as he is, has some very credible sources covering Philly sports for over 17 years and got word last night 10 minutes after Wentz left the tent that he couldn't remember what happened at the time and was wobbling back and forth. McCown said Carson turned to him and said he doesn't feel right and McCown knew to be ready as we see Carson holding his head grimacing on the sidelines. I seriously doubt he injured his back my friend.
                              Last edited by Spartan92; 01-06-2020, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Wentz played great down the stretch. It's unfortunate he was taken out on a dirty hit. After finishing 16 games. We had a good chance of winning with our best player.

Comment

Working...
                                X