Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone think Pederson could resign or retire...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone think Pederson could resign or retire...

...now that it seems his credibility is in question? When they hired him, Howie hired Schwartz and although Doug might have had a say in Reich being in Philly, I have a feeling that he was mainly a Howie hire as well. Now, he campaigned to keep his OC and WR coach (why I don’t know), especially in his Wk 17 presser, and now he’s been told to fire them. It seems that SB win and 3 straight playoff appearances hasn’t given him any sort of power at all.

That’s a pretty dramatic take...I don’t see it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
      ...now that it seems his credibility is in question? When they hired him, Howie hired Schwartz and although Doug might have had a say in Reich being in Philly, I have a feeling that he was mainly a Howie hire as well. Now, he campaigned to keep his OC and WR coach (why I don’t know), especially in his Wk 17 presser, and now he’s been told to fire them. It seems that SB win and 3 straight playoff appearances hasn’t given him any sort of power at all.
      NO.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Lol...be serious mate.

Comment

Where's Snake and that Samuel Jackson meme?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

How is his credibility in question ? because he said one thing one day and did something else the next. Then every coach and manager in sports would be in trouble

Comment

Comment

Did the US give up after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
                DB

Comment

As someone who has accused you of being an extreme Kool-Aid drinker, I appreciate the departure in this post.

However, I don't see it. I see Pederson being a 15-year or more coach regardless of his results.

I think the way Laurie lamented FF after Chip's firing indicated that they sorta wished Reid as still here. I think they hired Doug to make sure he sticks around.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Either it’s Bizarro Friday, or Bobby has an evil twin.

Comment

A big NO!
                      He won the NFCE with a practice squad.
                      If not for cheap shot clowney, we would be off to Lambeau to win. AGAIN.
                      Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Working...
                      X