Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    Maybe the Dems can find a way to blame Trump lol
    Of course they will, he gets blamed for everything yet nobody ever finds him at fault. Dems will lose and lose big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post

...and it was Hunter! I think he's behind all this craziness in Iowa. They ought to investigate his ass.
      He’s at a strip club right now laying out lines for pole dancers clapping and giggling like it’s his first day on the Board!
      Last edited by Drama Queen; 02-04-2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

He’s at a strip club right now laying out lines for pole dancers clapping and giggling like is first down on the Board!
        Does anyone know where Hunter was during this whole split between William and Harry? I mean, shouldn't someone ask him some questions under oath about that?
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post

Of course they will, he gets blamed for everything yet nobody ever finds him at fault. Dems will lose and lose big.
          DB

Comment

Does anyone know where Hunter was during this whole split between William and Harry? I mean, shouldn't someone ask him some questions under oath about that?
            Hey, Hunter is a family man! Hunter was in the U.S. handling his own issues with his brother’s widow around that time!

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post

Hey, Hunter is a family man! Hunter was in the U.S. handling his own issues with his brother’s widow around that time!
              Good one!!! Hahaha

Comment

True Story: My last CEO was at a party with Bloomberg. One of his billionaire friends was giving Bloomberg shit about his date being a foot taller than Mike, and he was asking, "How do you even stand next to her?" Bloomberg said, "I stand on a pile of my money." True.
                Sat next to him at the Macys fireworks show one year ... he's fucking short.

And RSE is right ... that debate would be highly entertaining.

I think Trump is scared of him more than any other candidate ... Trump knows money talks, Bloomberg looks like he can play Trump's mean-spirited attack game, and I imagine Mikey might know about a few Trump skeletons from back in the New York day.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Some 16 year old in Ames is having a pizza and laughing hysterically.
                  Educated speculation is that in many precincts they already destroyed the paper ballots and the app either failed to back up the information or lost it, which is why the Iowa Democratic Party will only commit to release 50% of the results at 5 today.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post

Educated speculation is that in many precincts they already destroyed the paper ballots and the app either failed to back up the information or lost it, which is why the Iowa Democratic Party will only commit to release 50% of the results at 5 today.
                    That's really fucking insane. Really insane. Or inept. Idiotic. Other "I" words. I think one thing is for sure, Iowa is toast in 2024 as far as first in the Union.
                    DB

Comment

That's really fucking insane. Really insane. Or inept. Idiotic. Other "I" words. I think one thing is for sure, Iowa is toast in 2024 as far as first in the Union.
                      Coordinated. The DNC is corrupt as hell. Is it supposed to just be a coincidence that Pete Buttigieg's campaign donated to the firm that developed the app, and its parent company's founder is a big donor to his campaign while said founder's spouse is a senior strategist to his campaign?

The Democratic party's hubris will lose them 2020 like it did in 2016.

Comment

Working...
                      X