yannik ngakoue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yannik ngakoue

If Howie can pull off a trade for this this guy using Alshon I would laugh my head off! Fuck I would even be happy to throw in a comp 4th if it unloads Jeffery.

​​​​​​Let's see if Howie has some magic in him today?

Maybe Sidney Jones?
    ​​​

​​​

How is Alshon an asset at this point? I'm confused. If they include Alshon, it will require additional draft picks. I'm pretty sure they're stuck with him.

Comment

That's why I said add a comp 4th. Talking heads are saying it I'm just reporting the rumor. They also mentioned young Db like Rasul or Jones or even maybe a swap with Barnett.

I'm just relaying the rumor take it with a grain of salt.

They would be fleecing them but after what Obrien did for Hop and them trading Campbell for a 5th its not that insane to fathom the stupidity of that franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
        That's why I said add a comp 4th. Talking heads are saying it I'm just reporting the rumor. They also mentioned young Db like Rasul or Jones or even maybe a swap with Barnett.

I'm just relaying the rumor take it with a grain of salt.

They would be fleecing them but after what Obrien did for Hop and them trading Campbell for a 5th its not that insane to fathom the stupidity of that franchise.
        Barnett and a mid-round pick makes sense

Comment

Not ready to give up on Barnett yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

Barnett and a mid-round pick makes sense
            Barnett, the 103rd pick and Alshon...

Comment

Yannik > Barnett and it isn't even close. But if we have to give up a boat load of capital to get him I'm fine with keeping Barnett.

Would rather target some LB.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                Yannik > Barnett and it isn't even close. But if we have to give up a boat load of capital to get him I'm fine with keeping Barnett.

Would rather target some LB.
                Exactly. He’d be a very nice addition, but not if it takes a boatload of capital to get him
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post

Exactly. He’d be a very nice addition, but not if it takes a boatload of capital to get him
                  Yup. Like is said if we can fleece em great if not we have other areas of great need!

Comment

Ngakoue at this point is better but he's looking for $20M per. I'd rather see if the 23-year old can improve. This team still has plenty of holes to fill and a draft to fit under the cap. I don't know how many times I can emphasis this but they can't overspend for all of these positions. Spread the wealth and focus on the draft.
                    Last edited by Snakebitten; 03-19-2020, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                      Ngakoue at this point is better but he's looking for $20M per. I'd rather see if the 23-year old can improve. This team still has plenty of holes to fill and a draft to fit under the cap. I don't know how many times I can emphasis this but they can't overspend for all of these positions. Spread the wealth and focus on the draft.
                      I'm with you for sure. I would love this to be BS or Howie to be out of this and focus on LBs WRs and depth and CB S RB OL

Comment

Ngakoue is 24 (25 this month). In one more season of playing than DB, he has 37.5 sacks and as many forced fumbles as DB has career sacks (14).

DB is solid and Schwartz loves him but I think it's safe to say Ngakoue is a different caliber of player. I'd give up anything except a 1st. I'd even consider including Ertz if they don't want to pay him and it means the pick isn't higher than a 4th.

Comment

Ngakoue is 24 (25 this month). In one more season of playing than DB, he has 37.5 sacks and as many forced fumbles as DB has career sacks (14).

DB is solid and Schwartz loves him but I think it's safe to say Ngakoue is a different caliber of player. I'd give up anything except a 1st. I'd even consider including Ertz if they don't want to pay him and it means the pick isn't higher than a 4th.
                          Definitely a way better player but the cap hit is huge and they are not letting Ertz go. FO coaches and especially Wentz loves Ertz he isn't going anywhere.

Top 3 TE in the game he and 11's security blanket he is staying in midnight green.

Edit to add: Maybe they keep DB and trade Graham and his cap# to get younger just a thought.
                          Last edited by Spartan92; 03-19-2020, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I'd rather spend the $16M elsewhere and focus on the draft. I'm giving Barnett at least another year. If Schwartz loves him that much, he must see something.

Comment

I'd rather spend the $16M elsewhere and focus on the draft. I'm giving Barnett at least another year. If Schwartz loves him that much, he must see something.
                              So it's being reported that the Eagles sent an offer of a 2021 1st round pick for Yannik. Other teams in the mix. May be bullshit maybe not. But if true then doubt they are moving up for a WR cause I would think you would need some of next year's picks to do it and getting rid of your 1st is rough.

Though it would mean Graham is gone next year for sure and so is Malik so there is the money for his contract and you have an instant young impact player. Line would be scary good.

Edit to add: I call bullshit on this rumor but oh well
                              Last edited by Spartan92; 03-19-2020, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X