No announcement yet.

I'm fine with Reagor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with the title of this thread - I am fine with the pick. I preferred Murray or Jefferson, Reagor I've only seen highlights but looks pretty damn good too. My only gripe is they probably reached - but time will tell on that.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

It's actually almost a certainty that they would't have gotten their guy at 21. People were reporting A.J. Terrell as a lock to the Raiders at 19. After Atlanta took him, they took another corner.
      mayock could have had the OSU guy rated over Terrell and he's still there for them 5 picks later. However,for arguments sake, say LV takes Terrell and you miss him. you're not passing up a 2021 first rounder from Philly to move back 5 spots because you lose out on AJ Terrell. Not with 3- 4 other CB's still available.

It's likely they had Gladney and Diggs right there with him. somebody with a similar grade that makes it worth moving back for that 2021 first.
      this warranted making atlanta an offer they couldn't refuse. Howie didn't. Howie blew it.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-24-2020, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

mayock could have had the OSU guy rated over Terrell and he's still there for them 5 picks later. However,for arguments sake, say LV takes Terrell and you miss him. you're not passing up a 2021 first rounder from Philly to move back 5 spots because you lose out on AJ Terrell. Not with 3- 4 other CB's still available.

It's likely they had Gladney and Diggs right there with him. somebody with a similar grade that makes it worth moving back for that 2021 first.
        this warranted making atlanta an offer they couldn't refuse. Howie didn't. Howie blew it.
        It's no secret that the Raiders are obsessed with taking Clemson players and were coveting Terrell. I'm sure Atlanta would have taken next year's first to move back but that's an insane overpay to move up 5 spots in the middle of the draft. If trading a '21 first was a possibility we could more than likely have traded up earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post

It's no secret that the Raiders are obsessed with taking Clemson players and were coveting Terrell. I'm sure Atlanta would have taken next year's first to move back but that's an insane overpay to move up 5 spots in the middle of the draft. If trading a '21 first was a possibility we could more than likely have traded up earlier.
          They've now taken 2 more Clemson players. Worst kept secret.

Comment

First post here.

You guys are going to love Reagor. I watched this guy in college most every Saturday. He is one of those quiet, dependable, steady players. He always produces, and against good teams. I can remember when OU was recruiting him along with Lamb and DuVernay. OU fans were sick when he decommitted and went to TCU. He lit us up every time we played them.

The guy is fast, elusive, and has great hands. He is a stud, and I mean that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner1984 View Post
              First post here.

You guys are going to love Reagor. I watched this guy in college most every Saturday. He is one of those quiet, dependable, steady players. He always produces, and against good teams. I can remember when OU was recruiting him along with Lamb and DuVernay. OU fans were sick when he decommitted and went to TCU. He lit us up every time we played them.

He seems to have a "bad drops" rep and appears to have some games that he has disappeared. True or just rep?
              DB

Comment

I hear he has yogurt hands
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

OU fans were sick when he decommitted and went to TCU. He lit us up every time we played them.

Ok Sooner. He sucked every time he played OU (Unless you think 4 receptions in 3 games is good).

Your first post shit the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post

Ok Sooner. He sucked every time he played OU (Unless you think 4 receptions in 3 games is good).

Your first post shit the bed.
                    Why would someone do that? Go on the internet and tell lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                      I hear he has yogurt hands
                      You are so behind the times. It's burritos now. Hope everything is going okay at home for you guys.
                      DB

Comment

I live in the region where Jalen Reagor, Devin DuVernay, CeeDee Lamb were being recruited hard by many D1 programs. If I overplayed my hand and incorrectly said he lit up OU, that's on me and I'll take the heat.

But there is no doubt that Reagor was a threat on Saturdays, whoever he was playing against. The fact that I'm not a TCU fan and would sign up here just to boast on him should say something. He is a badass and you sit back and watch.

Comment

This team needs a receiver not a threat. You're an OU fan who watched this guy do absolutely nothing against your team for three years. Now you're trying to sell us on the fact that he was heavily recruited in high school as a reason why he's a 'badass'?

I'm going to give you some advice. Take a break, burn this handle, and start over. I'm sure 'Sooner1985' will be available when you return.
                          Last edited by Snakebitten; 05-13-2020, 12:11 PM.

Comment

We had a guy from Oregon who used to come around when Chump Kelly was here and tell us how wonderful Chump was and how successful he was coaching college boys at Phil Knight U and the problem had to be everyone and everything related to the Eagles but Chump. That take did not age well. So pardon us when we say we welcome you back when Reagor pans out but we don’t expect to see you.

Comment

And by the way, he did nothing against OU for three years, and OU’s pass defense has sucked shit for three years. Howie drafted an underachiever. That’s what bothers us.

Comment

I live in the region where Jalen Reagor, Devin DuVernay, CeeDee Lamb were being recruited hard by many D1 programs. If I overplayed my hand and incorrectly said he lit up OU, that's on me and I'll take the heat.

But there is no doubt that Reagor was a threat on Saturdays, whoever he was playing against. The fact that I'm not a TCU fan and would sign up here just to boast on him should say something. He is a badass and you sit back and watch.

Brother, CeeDee was quite possibly the consensus best receiver in the draft and Reagor wasn't even in the top 5. Not saying he may not pan out but let's not try and make it seem like he is some type of beast. He may become a great #2 type receiver and may end up being our #1 option but doesn't mean he has the skill set to be a legit #1 receiver in the NFL.

Alshon when he first came over was the closest player to a legit #1 WR we have had since TO. This organization has lacked in finding a legit #1 target for years.

Players like:

Julio Jones
                                Antonio Brown
                                Devante Adams
                                Beckham
                                Hopkins
                                Evans
                                Thomas
                                Diggs
                                Keenan Allen
                                Hilton

fuck even Deebo Samuel
                                Last edited by Spartan92; 05-13-2020, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X