No announcement yet.

Howie must be removed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three picks in and they upgraded Special Teams this year. This team didn't have a receiver catch over 500 yards and this was Howie's response. Almost every NFC team got better but the Eagles. There's not a pick left in this draft worth a thing with Howie here. He needed to do something in the first three rounds and he failed big time. This draft is over and Howie gets an 'F'.

I've given plenty of threads my opinion so I'll happily eat crow when Reagor becomes an All-Pro and Hurts is traded for a #1.

Comment

That's just it... The eagles surrounded Carson with basically dog shit last year. Dna boyz lol. I guess Howie is banking on DeSean and Alshon really stepping up

Comment

If Reagor and Hurts reached their ceiling, what do they have? A deep threat wideout and the best backup QB in the NFL? That's not the top priorities for this team. Now they head into next season needing two more receivers, defensive end, linebacker, safety, corner, at the very least. Great work Howie! This draft basically didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Howie and the Eagles FO has always been arrogant but winning the Super Bowl has put it on a whole new level. They really think they’re on par with the Patriots.
          I hate to say it but you're right. Two lifetime achievement contracts for Sproles, trading for Golden Tate, trading for Jackson (who may have been cut anyway) then guaranteeing him through 2020 for no reason, guaranteeing Jeffery's 2020 money thinking they'd be able to trade him...at this point I'll admit that even the Goedert pick was a little cute. This is to say nothing of all the money they have invested in 3 DTs, every good OL being 30+, letting Jenkins walk with no replacement...

Winning an SB is never bad but I don't think we'll reflect on the aftermath very positively.

Comment

Working...
          X