Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are the laughing stock of the league.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
    Sure you did. I hope you enjoyed your Sunday reading my shit over the last four years. Honestly, I still can't believe it. Fucking classic. At least the other dolt eventually stopped looking and decided not to reply. Let's hope you learned your lesson.
    Don’t you ever tire of being a bitter, negative, whiney little bitch?

Comment

Sure you did. I hope you enjoyed your Sunday reading my shit over the last four years. Honestly, I still can't believe it. Fucking classic. At least the other dolt eventually stopped looking and decided not to reply. Let's hope you learned your lesson.
      ”learned my lesson”....I mean, it’s not that serious, guy. We’re talking about a football team on a message board.

I’m going to enjoy the beautiful weather here in California with my wife. Have a great night!

Comment

I'm confident nobody on here is wasting there time looking at any of your previous posts. Sit this one out, junior.

Comment

Nobody's buying you spent five minutes. Just be a little more honest and we can be friends. I can assure I won't go back and check any of your previous threads.

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
            https://igglephans.com/iggboard/foru...the-super-bowl

"Howie's taking the Browns to the Super Bowl" - 2016
            "I mean a QB that should be taken in the top five of the draft. Wentz is a reach. I wouldn't have been surprised if this team got him at #8. I've been down this road before. I get it. Let's wait and see. I hope I'm wrong. I don't know what I'm talking about. Blah, blah, blah...."

Same fucking whiners. Rinse and repeat.
            A+

To his credit, he was comparing Howie to Belichick last offseason:
            https://igglephans.com/iggboard/foru...ts#post1402005

Comment

Originally posted by GreatYear View Post
              We are worse than midfield on every overall ranking chart for the whole draft.

Prick Cowboys are just about on top of every overall ranking system for the whole 3 days and why do they get so lucky with players falling to them? Players they drafted today were total hits in terms of team needs and filling holes. Our Howie takes Hurts in the 2nd though....

This is just fucked.
              None of those ranking charts matter. If anything, draft ratings are being kinder about the Hurts pick than I thought they would be (yes I had to talk myself off a ledge after that pick).

Other than that, Reagor went where he was projected to go. When it comes to Davion Taylor, K'Von Wallace, Shaun Bradley...no one has any idea about these guys. The people whose opinions I trust actually like the Eagles' draft, but really, grading a draft right after it happens, especially the later round picks, is just a waste of time.

Comment

I don't get it. I'm wrong for hoping they follow New England's blueprint? What the fuck is going on here?? If I recall correctly, you had an ax to grind against me before. I forget what I did but I apparently hurt your feelings. I'm sorry.

Comment

I don't get it. I'm wrong for hoping they follow New England's blueprint? What the fuck is going on here?? If I recall correctly, you had an ax to grind against me before. I forget what I did but I apparently hurt your feelings. I'm sorry.
                  Yeah never had an ax to grind, just responded to your posts every once in a while, which you didn't like. For example, following NE's blueprint would involve drafting RBs in the first round, having the oldest roster in the NFL, reaching on plenty of players, and having 1 or 2 good drafts since 2012. I'm sorry that you don't enjoy people disagreeing with you.

Comment

Now you know that's not the blueprint I'm talking about. Come on now. Let's not try and be clever here. I'm surprised you missed it going through all of my previous posts. Were you sitting on the toilet too?

Comment

I’m of the opinion that the first two picks of this draft are the worst the Eagles have done since Watkins and Jarrett in 2011. Reagor apparently drops 1 out of every 6 passes and had a very slow 40 at the combine for someone whose calling card is supposed to be speed. I know that two dudes he personally chose to attend his workout hand timed in the 4.2s, but that would probably still be in the 4.4s if laser timed. Short, bad hands, merely faster than average. There were several better receivers at that spot. Hurts is a project as a NFL passer, and it makes no sense to pick a QB in the 2nd round after having just given a QB a huge contract extension and at a time when there are actually some really solid backup QB options on the market, especially when said QB has such a long way to go with passing at a NFL level. I like Prince, Taylor and Wallace, but they reached on Taylor for sure. There were better receivers available than the two Howie drafted late. Howie really shit the bed this weekend.

Comment

Now you know that's not the blueprint I'm talking about. Come on now. Let's not try and be clever here. I'm surprised you missed it going through all of my previous posts. Were you sitting on the toilet too?
                        I think the NE blueprint is just having the best coach and QB ever, allowing them to overcome age and bad drafts. Dallas has had the same number of comp picks as NE since 94.

Lately NE does invest in its secondary while letting pass rushers walk. Seems counterintuitive given how hard it is to cover in today’s NFL, and how often big CB signings are complete busts. Maybe it’s another thing that only Belichick can pull off.

Comment

Working...
                        X