Why is JJAW on the team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

Value is value. I have little opinion on Hurts but no reason to believe they would have used that pick better. See JJAW.
    there was so much talent in this draft. They could have moved up and got a player, helped the Oline, Dline, WR, CB, S LB everywhere. No need for a project that sat on the fucking sidelines week 1 when we were down starters!

No one wanted JJAW but Howie. Reminder he is smarter than everyone! Names drafted after JJAW just to name 2 DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin.

Also, didn't this idiot spend a 2nd on a possible boom or bust the great Sidney Jones and how did that work out.

Can't pay a franchise QB and burn 2nd round picks on pet projects. No fucking way anyone believes Hurts is a franchise QB. They took him for gimmick and misdirection plays so he could figure out his next Philly Special!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

there was so much talent in this draft. They could have moved up and got a player, helped the Oline, Dline, WR, CB, S LB everywhere. No need for a project that sat on the fucking sidelines week 1 when we were down starters!

No one wanted JJAW but Howie. Reminder he is smarter than everyone! Names drafted after JJAW just to name 2 DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin.

Also, didn't this idiot spend a 2nd on a possible boom or bust the great Sidney Jones and how did that work out.

Can't pay a franchise QB and burn 2nd round picks on pet projects. No fucking way anyone believes Hurts is a franchise QB. They took him for gimmick and misdirection plays so he could figure out his next Philly Special!
      I have no opinion but there are people who believe Hurts could be a franchise QB. More than believed Tom Brady was going to be one.

All I know is the draft is a huge crap shoot and the Eagles aren't that good at it. I can't get all aggravated about Hurts. No reason to believe they would have made a more useful pick.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post

I have no opinion but there are people who believe Hurts could be a franchise QB. More than believed Tom Brady was going to be one.

All I know is the draft is a huge crap shoot and the Eagles aren't that good at it. I can't get all aggravated about Hurts. No reason to believe they would have made a more useful pick.
        If you want to make the point that Howie and CO blow at drafting then yes I agree with you there. He has a history of terrible drafting so no idicaton that we would have picked a useful player with that 2nd rounder and not another bum. It is scary that this franchise's core is pretty much toast and we don't have young talent to replace them, spare a few players. They went for it after the SB to try and win another one but now we are fucked. No real stud young players on the OLine, Dline, Secondary, LB, etc. As far as stud players you can rely on under 26 you have Sanders, Goedert, Hargraves (27) let's throw Reagor in there, Barnett (maybe) ... Maddox, LeBlanc and K Wallace are wildcards. That is very thin as a team going forward when you compare it to other teams who have drafted well.

Comment

Working...
        X