Does Lane move to LT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Lane move to LT?

Wasn't that the plan when they drafted him that he eventually would stay put at LT? May as well move him there, and keep him there now.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

thats probably what its going to be

the youth movement is on.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

I agree it might be good to make the needed move sooner rather than later, but perhaps you don't want to F* up something that is ok right now. By moving him to LT right now you could F uc the chemistry at two spots on the line. Might be better to wait until the offseason.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

or at least the bye?

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I agree it might be good to make the needed move sooner rather than later, but perhaps you don't want to F* up something that is ok right now. By moving him to LT right now you could F uc the chemistry at two spots on the line. Might be better to wait until the offseason.
        i think I agree.

Comment

They worked him in the LT spot in the OTA's

just in case this did happen,,can't see them doing it during a game,,but maybe after the Bi or even this week,,,I think we see the move come soon..
          Last edited by TRENT; 10-24-2017, 01:00 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I don't think so

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            the youth movement is on.
            Johnson is playing well at RT and when they put him at LT in the preseason, he did not play well. Moving him midseason would be a risk, weakening both T spots. He may be our long term LT, but I think he would need an offseason to fully acclimate to the position. Pedey alluded to the possibility that big V could stay at LT and I think with some help from TEs and RBs he could handle it, but moving LJ now could make things worse on both sides.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Maybe not people with more football smarts then us think the left tackle/right tackle is nonsense right now. Kerrigan was over lane, von miller is going to be over lane so?
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I think they stick with Big V at left at least until the bye week and probably through the season unless there are serious issues.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Lane said that during his locker 20 seconds

He was a left tackle coming out of College and the bigger paycheck would be there down the road,,I suppose, see how big V does on Sunday,,,dougie is not playing his hand right now.

We'll see who practices where.
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                    Johnson is playing well at RT and when they put him at LT in the preseason, he did not play well. Moving him midseason would be a risk, weakening both T spots. He may be our long term LT, but I think he would need an offseason to fully acclimate to the position. Pedey alluded to the possibility that big V could stay at LT and I think with some help from TEs and RBs he could handle it, but moving LJ now could make things worse on both sides.
                    I understand the thinking, but I've reached the point where I've come to completely disregard everything we see from vets in the fake games. Just look at Patrick Robinson and Legarrette Blount. There's no intensity whatsoever and most of them are playing to get through their snaps without getting hurt.

If LT is the most important position on the line, and it is, I can't see not putting your best tackle (who's been groomed to play there) in that spot.

Comment

Working...
                    X