There will be a full guy this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will be a full guy this year

I think it might be Schwartz. Personally I’d prefer it were Howie.

I expect a youth movement in the offseason. They’ll be bad enough to draft a stud WR. Wentz will get 6-8 weeks to turn it around in 2021, otherwise they go with Hurts.

Hope I’m wrong, but it will probably be Doug. Which will go about the same as the Phillies firing Kapler and doing nothing else.

Comment

It needs to be Howie tbh.

Comment

Howie and Schwartz and for sures. Doug has one foot in the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Hope I’m wrong, but it will probably be Doug. Which will go about the same as the Phillies firing Kapler and doing nothing else.
          I also wouldn’t like that. I’d imagine Lurie signed off on the Hurts pick and that he’ll give Pederson at least a couple years with him at QB.

Comment

Might be a FALL Guy as well

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I also wouldn’t like that. I’d imagine Lurie signed off on the Hurts pick and that he’ll give Pederson at least a couple years with him at QB.
              I hope so. Doug hasn’t been great this year, but Carson and Howie are much bigger problems.

Comment

Howie and Schwartz most definitely. They need to clean house.

Comment

Shitbag pederson has to be the first to go...the stupid asshole couldn’t scheme up a high school offense. It’s painfully clear that 2017 was all Reich. Soon after Schwartz and howie can follow him. Blow this whole thing up and do it now

Comment

Pederson isn't going anywhere and neither is Wentz, . House cleaning is needed. I would bring Defippo back as QB coach. Wentz did well with him.

Comment

Howie is going nowhere. If things get really bad with Wentz Doug might go. Schwartz will quit on his own. Bottom line, no talent. On the field, sideline or front office.

Comment

Howie, Doug, and Wentz all have at least 2 years, at which point if there is a fall guy it will be Wentz which buys Doug and Howie 1 more year with Hurts. Gym Shorts is the likely fall guy this season.

Comment

No. Fall guy is Wentz. Saves Howie and Doug.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Let's not forget Philly got the wrong brother again with Press and Zac Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                              No. Fall guy is Wentz. Saves Howie and Doug.
                              I think that happens after 2021. No way to get rid of Wentz’s contract any sooner.

Comment

Working...
                              X